• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I don't necessarily need help, but I wann get this off my chest.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Normally with girls, I go for them, but they always consider me as the good friend and go for the assholes. Bla bla bla, common story. But, back in February, I met one girl that didn't think of me as just that. She should be a Godsend, right? Well, nope; not by a long shot. She's a fucking idiot. There's still bullshit going on and I broke up with her back in March. To brief anyone who's interested on the semantics of that horrible, horrible period of time, I met this girl because she randomly came up and talked to me. She seemed sweet, kind, and she laughed at my corny jokes. She wasn't amazing-looking, but frankly, I didn't care. So, I started talking to her for a while, and eventually asked her out. All of a sudden, she completely changes into a fucking weirdo. No matter what I said, she took it in a bad way. If I said goodbye, she'd IM me a few hours later telling me that she's been worried because of the tone in my voice when I said it. And there were a lot of situations similar to that. It's fucking ridiculous.

Now, March was rolling around the corner, and I had one thing on my mind that I'm sure many of you also were excited for, SSBB. Oh yes, I was so happy. Now, I realized that she would probably be annoyed about how I was gonna start leaving school right away to go home and play it. But, at this point, she was aggravating me, she was saying stupid things in public, and she annoyed the shit out of me in nearly every way, so I was hoping that she'd dump me just from that. Brawl had been out for a couple days, I left right away. She IMs me saying that she misses talking to me. Here I was thinking it was over. Then, she throws something bizarre at me. She tells me that she'll wait until I get tired of the game because it's worth it, even if we only talk online for a while. So, I pushed it by saying I wouldn't be sick of the game for a long time (which was basically the truth, I played it daily up until mid-April). She said she would deal with that.

Now, I understand that as you're reading this, you're probably thinking that she's the perfect girl, considering how much I could have gotten away with. But the truth is, I hated it. I didn't want a fucking servant. I wanted a girlfriend, so I broke up with her because of how weak-minded she is (though I made up some excuse about how I thought I wasn't treating her well enough and she deserved better and yata yata yata). And course, it took 2 fucking hours to break up with her 'cause she didn't get the hint. Why am I complaining about this now? It happened so long ago. Because now that I finally found a cute girl with the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen, that fucking bitch prevents me from having any kind of chance with her.

She's bitchface's best friend, and she's not too fond of me to say the least after what happened. I found out about this because I talked to bitchface (since we're 'friends' again) about the girl I'm interested in, seeing as how I've never actually talked to her before. I figured I'd ask her best friend if I had any possible chance. Well, of course I fucking don't because to this day, she still complains about how upset I made her. To this day! I mean, yes, I was an asshole. If I had attempted to do this a month or so after the incident, I would understand, but this is just dumb. I hate her so much. Ever since the day I met her, she's been like a curse. Going out with her in the first place completely crushed my self-esteem because I started thinking that she was the best I could do. When I finally ended it, I talked to my friends and they were all hiding their opinions about how horrible it was that I 'dated' her. And that made me feel horrible too. That month-long period was the worst thing about my sophomore year. I finally found some other girl, and she has to come back into the picture and completely screw it up.

If you're tired of reading this long rant, I deeply apologize, but I want you to know how I much I appreciate the fact that you've been reading for this long. And here's the rest. After about 3 hours, of trying to really patch things up, for the sake of getting the guilt off my chest, and hopefully getting the other girl to reconsider her opinion on me, the entire effort was wasted. The conversation opened up more or less with a fight. And what I didn't realize was horrible bitch was on the phone with pretty girl, and told her that I had an interest in her (this was at the beginning of the 3 hr convo). So, I spend so long making things neutral between us again. That didn't take too long, but I did wanna talk to her for a while longer to solidify it. At the end of it, she accidentally slips out that she revealed that info to her while she was still angry. It would have been nice to tell me before, fuck if at all. She said one tiny thing and I had to pry the rest from her. She could have told me so that I didn't waste so much time. I just hate everything about her. And I needed to let it all out. What I hate the most about her is that as much as I call her a bitch, the fact is that she really isn't one, and every terrible thing she's done to me was unintentional except for the phone fiasco. So I could tell her off completely, but I'd still feel too guilty, even after all of this. I could just bottle this up until it becomes buried into my unconscious, or I could let it all out, so I took the 2nd option.

By now, you can either understand my problem, or you may think I'm a total jerk. Either way, I respect your opinion, because I am a jerk. But doesn't a jerk deserve another chance to start over? Don't I deserve to win, ever?

tl;dr

I fucking hate girls.

Last edited:

afrobutt

Silver Member
By now, you can either understand my problem, or you may think I'm a total jerk. Either way, I respect your opinion, because I am a jerk. But doesn't a jerk deserve another chance to start over? Don't I deserve to win, ever?

You're a total jerk. In every sense of the word

Let me see if I understand this...

You: Leave me alone

Girl: But I want to have a good relationship, and...

You: GOD STOP SMOTHERING ME. IM TOO BUSY PLAYING MAI BRAWL TO DEAL WITH THIS

Girl: Fine, the I'll respect that. I'll wait until you're avaliable, then...

You: Bitch, grow some balls. Jesus, I'm playing Brawl for crying out loud. We're done

If someone did this to me, I'd fucking push them in front of a moving bus.

Did you apoligize? And I don't mean like "Well I'm sorry.", I mean like "I'm a dick. You have every reason to hate me. Wanna slap me? Go for it. I suck".

K

khsora18

It was really dickish of you to go home and play video games and use that as your excuse to break up with her. What I dont think that you were wrong about was to break up with her. I also agree that she sounds like a COMPLETE psychopath. But I guess what Im trying to say is that you shoulda broken up with her but for a different reason. i feel ya bout the new girl thing cuz i really like this girl and some other assholes keep gettin in the way. good luck with all your stuff!

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well if you did ignore her for something else, fuck I'd be mad too.
But considering she's a psychopathic bitch it was the best decision you could make.

To be perfectly honest, she sounds a lot like my ex, which I broke up with similar reasons; plus she gave me limited respect to me and my friends >_> But anyway, talking things over with her would be wise, I mean that's all you got other than completely destroy her with a giant unloading of your anger and hate for her. And bottling things up will more likely make things worse; you could become emotional starved or she could inadvertently make things worse. Act passively on this.

After all of that, I can't necessarily say you deserve to win..yet anyway. Correct or at least try to correct some of your mistakes, redemption is something you can always do.

K

khsora18

Well if you did ignore her for something else, fuck I'd be mad too.
But considering she's a psychopathic bitch it was the best decision you could make.

To be perfectly honest, she sounds a lot like my ex, which I broke up with similar reasons; plus she gave me limited respect to me and my friends >_> But anyway, talking things over with her would be wise, I mean that's all you got other than completely destroy her with a giant unloading of your anger and hate for her. And bottling things up will more likely make things worse; you could become emotional starved or she could inadvertently make things worse. Act passively on this.

After all of that, I can't necessarily say you deserve to win..yet anyway. Correct or at least try to correct some of your mistakes, redemption is something you can always do.

I agree, you definitely worded that well. That's basically what I attempted to say but you put it in better words :thumbsup:

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Don't I deserve to win, ever?

"Winning" is an action...not a random occurrence. Thus, whether or not you deserve it is up to you, but you have to make it happen.

Anyway, if you really value video game time over that which you are spending with your girlfriend, that's probably a problem. However, spending "me" time is fine, and if you two were really compatible and knew each other, she would've understood that you wanted to have some extra "me" time when you're game came out. So long as you had explained that to her. See, it's not so much that you negligent when it came to spending time with her, you were completely inconsiderate when it came to her feelings, presumably because you weren't interested, in which case, you shouldn't have been dating in the first place.

Also, one fatal flaw that I see in your handling of the situation is that you didn't want her to bother you, but when she goes along with that, you accuse her of being too subserviant. That's a pretty hellish double-standard from her perspective. You took advantage of her, and now you hate her for it.

Oh, and...you wanted to make her upset so that she'd break up with you, but now you're surprised that she's mad at you? Wasn't that your ultimate intention? I won't judge your character, but I highly suggest you acquire some foresight in your future relationships. You apparently have little regard for consequences and I think that that's what's gotten you in such a difficult spot.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
"Winning" is an action...not a random occurrence. Thus, whether or not you deserve it is up to you, but you have to make it happen.

Anyway, if you really value video game time over that which you are spending with your girlfriend, that's probably a problem. However, spending "me" time is fine, and if you two were really compatible and knew each other, she would've understood that you wanted to have some extra "me" time when you're game came out. So long as you had explained that to her. See, it's not so much that you negligent when it came to spending time with her, you were completely inconsiderate when it came to her feelings, presumably because you weren't interested, in which case, you shouldn't have been dating in the first place.

Also, one fatal flaw that I see in your handling of the situation is that you didn't want her to bother you, but when she goes along with that, you accuse her of being too subserviant. That's a pretty hellish double-standard from her perspective. You took advantage of her, and now you hate her for it.

Oh, and...you wanted to make her upset so that she'd break up with you, but now you're surprised that she's mad at you? Wasn't that your ultimate intention? I won't judge your character, but I highly suggest you acquire some foresight in your future relationships. You apparently have little regard for consequences and I think that that's what's gotten you in such a difficult spot.

I realize that it sounded like a large cluster of hypocrisy. Maybe I didn't explain it well. It wasn't so much that she bothered me, directly at least. What really aggravated me was that she'd say nothing to me when she was feeling upset, but there would always be this tone in her voice and meanwhile she'd complain to her friends about it. It was annoying because I knew things were going on that I was unaware of, and rather than telling me off, which I had wanted her to do, she instead act like everything is okay. I just didn't want someone that was so weak-minded. And I'm not stressing over how she's angry (though it's a little pathetic considering how long it's been, especially considering she likes a friend of mine, so I shouldn't even be on her mind anymore at all). But even so, I freaked out over the fact that after she forgave me, she wasn't gonna tell me that she was on the phone with the other girl.

For the sake of avoiding quoting everyone else, yes you're all right, even Ningacom. I'm not denying that I acted like a jerk. My point was that it was so long ago, and I've felt badly ever since then, but when I try to start over, the situation prevents me, and I was frustrated that I never seem to get a break, even after sincerely patching things up with her.

And as for the Brawl thing, I guess it's a bit weird to choose a game over a girl, but I had been waiting for it for 5 or so years, and I had only known this girl for a few weeks at the time lol.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Meh. I read through that whole thing and never once thought "jerk" until everyone else started saying it. So, hey. I guess you didn't screw up that badly.

Shat, we make mistakes, like being jerky or what not. Anyway, I can sorta see where you're coming from, since you had such a nice, long spiel about it. In summary, you started dating a girl that annoyed you to no end for etc reasons. That's..pretty normal, actually. No one starts out with the perfect girl, eh? Then, you tried to break up with her, and you did, but you started liking another girl that your ex, basically, is hindering you from.

You two are over. She has to get over that and leave you alone. She simply wasn't the right one for you, thus the break up. Normal situation. She has the right to be mad, yes, but not to butt in to any further relationships you may have. Whatever link you two had should have been severed, at least from the boyfriend/girlfriend view.

Do I think you're a jerk? F*ck no. This happens all the time; there are good relationships, and there are bad ones, and this was a bad one from the very beginning. You broke up with her, and that was the right thing to do, for you two were simply not getting anywhere good. Perhaps the way you did it could have been better, but hell. I'm not here to make you feel like an utter asshole.

Anyway. As much as this won't really help, good luck, dude.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Trust me, it helped a lot. There's only so much that a person could appreciate being called a jerk, lol. Thank you, I needed to hear that I'm not the only one that could comprehend why I did what I did.

Ren

adios motherfucker
First of all, I'm not going to say you're an asshat. I'm not going to say that your actions were 100% justified, but your ex definitely seems like the one to blame here. Because honestly, I find that not only are complete assholes completely unappealing, but the total opposite is the same--people who overworry to the point of complete idiocy are not fun (I'm such a hypocrite here) and hanging off of you and expecting you to love her enough to meet her standards was selfish.

I personally don't care about the whole SSBB thing because at the point, it looks like she wasn't really anything to miss at all; you'd already decided that.

I'm going to go and say that while her actions were greedy, you also went over the top a little (and you still are). It might not have been entirely impossible to burn bridges with her--but it's not something for me to hold against you vehemently. I don't think anyone would have known it would come back to bite you in the arse someday.

Joy

Bronze Member
To be honest, knowing this fucking girl, I can say that she is fucking insane. Being OP's friend in real life, I can vouch for the fact that she is crazy. His actions, although assholish, were justified in the sense that he was trying to get her to see him as an asshole. That way, it wouild go against him. He didn't want a girl that would be like "oh, okay, it's fine that i onyl see you in the hallway everyday. As long as I see you.". I'm sorry, but I wouldn't like that either. Being in power is cool, but it's overrated a lot. Especially with her. God damn is this girl crazy.

And dude, wish you didn't feel that way about how you thought she was the best you could do. She really isn't, by a long shot. Roceo is a fucking insane girl, and shit just ended up badly. Sorry dude, maybe one day we'll talk more about it.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
So, I pushed it by saying I wouldn't be sick of the game for a long time (which was basically the truth, I played it daily up until mid-April).

You're mean. D:

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I am mean. But, I really don't care anymore. She's dating a friend of mine now (he doesn't know what he's getting himself into) and she still acts like the sad little girl around me. Sometimes a person just needs to move on.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
You're mean. D:

You didn't read Dr.Freemans post now did you, Xenjin?

I am mean. But, I really don't care anymore. She's dating a friend of mine now (he doesn't know what he's getting himself into) and she still acts like the sad little girl around me.

Eh, I wouldn't have done what you did given how much of a bitch she sounds like I probably should but my personality forbades it. However considering what you've told us in a way the ends justify the means, so I wouldn't say it was the best thing for you to have done to her but a break up in general was needed. She was just too damn needy and persistent to not see what you were doing; not notice your plan, just see that it should have ended mutually.

Sometimes a person just needs to move on.

Damn straight *crosses arms and nods*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back