• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I don't see MX as anyone else, but Nimoy :(

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
I'm sorry, it just won't be the same when we hear MX' voice again (sighs)

RIP Nimoy

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I know what you mean. I'm sure that no matter who does MX's voice, they'll more than likely be disappointing compared to Nimoy. But at least we'll know that they had no choice, and that Nimoy left behind an amazing mark on Master Xehanort with his voicing in BBS and DDD.

HeartlessOfLight

It is very heartbreaking that the amazing voicework of Mr. Nimoy won't be heard from Master Xehanort anymore, but at the same time I have faith in Square that they'll find the best voice actor they can to take his place. It may not be as good as Mr. Nimoy's performance, but I have a feeling that in the end whoever is chosen will still be a fitting choice for the old Master.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Also, they have often replaced voice actors without me even realizing it. With Mickey in particular, I never even realized that his voice actor was different after the original died. They found a great replacement for him such that the transition seemed seamless and I didn't realize the difference until someone else told me they were different voice actors.

They should be able to find a suitable replacement.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Also, they have often replaced voice actors without me even realizing it. With Mickey in particular, I never even realized that his voice actor was different after the original died. They found a great replacement for him such that the transition seemed seamless and I didn't realize the difference until someone else told me they were different voice actors.

They should be able to find a suitable replacement.
nomura probally have backs ups list just in case somebody passed away or passed on the role

Sdog

Awards
It definitely won't be the same. We're in the same position now as we were those many years ago when we lost Wayne with Mickey.

Here's hoping the next guy can bring something to the table though. If they don't write out older MX as a result that is.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
We have no replacement to be able to even judge so I think everyone would agree right now.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back