• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I don't think Braig is a "bad guy" in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attemisc

Mickey and Ansem don't meet until after Birth by Sleep

Well, nothing says BBS ends with the battle at the crossroads. I'd hate that. If Nomura were smart, there'd be something to show Xehanort becoming Xemnas and the other apprentices following him.
However, my mind did slip and forgot that Mickey doesn't come to Radiant Garden until after Xehanort joins the apprentices.

Doesn't sound like it. In the KH2 reports it names Mickey.

Sorry, I had the first Ansem Reports in my mind, where it just says a king from another world.

Forgive me, I've had a few drinks =)

The main point anyways was that I'm hoping to see MX start torturing Braig.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
However, my mind did slip and forgot that Mickey doesn't come to Radiant Garden until after Xehanort joins the apprentices.
Sorry, I had the first Ansem Reports in my mind, where it just says a king from another world.
Thought so, it's cool.
Forgive me, I've had a few drinks =)
Just don't drive for a bit and you're good, lol
The main point anyways was that I'm hoping to see MX start torturing Braig.
Something tells me it's an act. I mean MX took down TAV with a hand behind his back. I doubt the likes of Braig could take him down, unless he wanted to be defeated. It might be a test of loyality for Terra, or trying to lead Terra into taking another step in Master Xehanort's plan.

Attemisc

Something tells me it's an act. I mean MX took down TAV with a hand behind his back. I doubt the likes of Braig could take him down, unless he wanted to be defeated. It might be a test of loyality for Terra, or trying to lead Terra into taking another step in Master Xehanort's plan.

That sounds a lot more likely than MX getting taken down by a normal human being, haha. Even if he has a strong enough heart to retain his human form as a Nobody, he couldn't beat a Keyblade Master. Maybe an Apprentice, but not a Master.

By the way, I like your Roger Smith theme. The Big O is an extremely under appreciated show.

K, gotta stop this before we take over the thread. Bye all!

decoyboy320

i think he captured master X to study him and his keyblade and terra is trying to get him back like anyone would

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Braig most likely eavesdrops and spies on someone with Master Xehanort throwing about their keyblades all willy-nilly.
Maybe he witnesses Master Xehanort kill another Master. ;P He took down MX in his weakened state and kidnapped him in order to attempt to get Xehanort to pass his Keyblade on to Braig.

I think Braig falls under the keyblade's spell and kidnaps MX so he can either interrogate him about how to get a keyblade or so he can steal his keyblade. Terra goes to rescue MX (he is, after all, like Terra's father figure throughout the game) and beats Braig and frees Master Xehanort.
I think the Master Xehanort capture is the very beginning of the game, where he's first seen after confirmed to be missing. I doubt we'd see much development between Terra and Xehanort before that rescue mission. Regardless, Master Xehanort is trusted by Erauqs, so I don't see why Terra would NOT save him from Braig.

Now, at this point there are 2 potential outcomes. Either Terra beats the living shit out of Braig while trying to free Master Xehanort, OR once Master Xehanort is free he decides to exact his own vengeance on Braig and causes the scar and need for an eyepatch, therefore leading to Terra seeing the evil side of his mentor and choosing to fight against him.
Or they just let him go because they're not evil sob's. He kidnapped Master Xehanort, he didn't kill anyone or even really hurt anyone. I can't see that being when and where he gets his scars. :<

And, just to say, if the protagonists fight against a character, that character is generally an antagonist, unless said character is a mentor of sorts, training the protagonist. In this situation, no matter which way you look at it, Braig is antagonistic to Terra, the protagonist. Braig's a bad guy. :\

WilliamTheWise

Website
Is it possible that outsiders to radiant garden are out-lawed?
Its possible, but at this time did they know about other worlds? And if this was the case why wasn't Mickey imprisoned when he appeared to Ansem The Wise. I can't think of a reason why they would bar outsiders from visiting their world/town. I mean Ansen described the world as a peaceful one.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
Its possible, but at this time did they know about other worlds? And if this was the case why wasn't Mickey imprisoned when he appeared to Ansem The Wise. I can't think of a reason why they would bar outsiders from visiting their world/town. I mean Ansen described the world as a peaceful one.
Good point. Well maybe intruders found in Ansem's castle are eliminated (seeing how Braig gives off a bounty-hunter feel) and Mickey is just a guest so he isn't considered an intruder.

Last edited:

WilliamTheWise

Website
Well maybe intruders found in Ansem's castle are eliminated (seeing how Braig gives off a bounty-hunter feel)
That would alittle more sense. I doubt Ansem the Wise would kill outsiders. Now when Xehnort took over I could see rules like that being put in place. But an intruder being attecked would make sense, I mean the castle does seem to have tight security.
Mickey is just a guest so he isn't considered an intruder.
Right

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
I don't think Braig is a bad guy. I just think he is just like protecting the castle or something like that because he is wearing a a guards outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back