• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Dont understand Who are Ven Aqua And Terra?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PathtoTwilight

The Gathering Place on the road to Twilight
No, I mean this thread. Quote: Terra hates Xehanort, and since Sora had the KK when he chose it for someone else, he thought he was Xehanort, because Xehanort took all the keyblades at the end of BBS (most likely with all the hearts of light). Unquote. That was YOUR theory.(And why do you do that to newer people anyway?). Sorry, it's okay, everyone does that I mean I fly off the handle when people pick on other people. Because I know what the victims are experiencing, it's happened to me a lot.

Last edited:

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
No, I mean this thread. Quote: Terra hates Xehanort, and since Sora had the KK when he chose it for someone else, he thought he was Xehanort, because Xehanort took all the keyblades at the end of BBS (most likely with all the hearts of light). Unquote. That was YOUR theory.(And why do you do that to newer people anyway?)

Oh, right, sorry. I'm just trying to provide a logical explanation when people ask for it. I guess I should say "This is just a guess".

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Ven is a different character and so are Terra and Aqua. They're aren't Sora's friend/enemy. They were before Sora's time. I'm pretty sure that's what I've read so far.....from an interview with Tetsuya Nomura or at least from what I read somewhere...anyway, that's something...I know of.

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
okay, okay. Keep your pants on people. Most of the info that have been given to you LilB are mostly theories. Are they logical? yes, but once again. If you just want to know simple stuff about them then heres a link:
Characters of Kingdom Hearts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

here's an old interview about BBS that khinsider posted:
Kingdom Hearts 2 II 3 KH Coded, Birth By Sleep, 358/2 Days - Kingdom Hearts Insider

and finally here's all we really know about them:
Secret Trailer Characters - Kingdom Hearts Insider

it's hard to find good internet sources now and days ever since that whole "Spice Girls in BBS" thing it's hard to find something good. So go easy on him. :]

MAX!

PathtotWilight

u r the BEST ,^_^

by the way ,in KH2FM i don't think that it was TERRA, i think it was Master of TERRA
who is searching for TERRA , i think .. ^^“

PathtoTwilight

The Gathering Place on the road to Twilight
Thanks for the comment, but I'm only here to help and discuss my theories.

P.S. Most people think E.S. is Terra. I don't know enough information about him, except that he is aheck of a lot hard to beat and he hates Xehanort.(BBS should explain everything)

Last edited:

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
If you want it deeper, Terra probably becomes the Xehanort we know when he's posessed by MX, and Ven's heart likely goes on inside Sora or something. That's pretty much all we know, asides the fact that they're all great friends and have connections to Riku, Sora, and Kairi.

Terra is the latin word for "earth". Riku is the on'yomi pronouciation of the kanji for "land".

Aqua is the latin word for "water". Kairi is derived from the on'yomi pronounciation of the kanji for "sea/ocean". I'm sure the resemblance between the two is quite visible too.

Ven is derived from "Ventus", the latin word for "wind". Sorai is derived from the on'yomi pronounciation of the kanji for "sky". Ven looks like exactly like Roxas, who is Sora's nobody.

~ finally! you took the words right out of my mouth.(especially w/ terra being possessed by master xehanort)

shadywinters

Awards
who are ven aqua and terra i dont understand the purpose of them are they enemies with sora? are they friends with sora? why the hell do they have keyblades? can someone please explain birth by sleep and how it intertwines with the kingdom hearts story?

They r allies, but have yet 2 no Sora. They r apprentices, I'm not sure of who, but they're on a quest 2 find the mysterious sage who wants 2 take over Kingdom Hearts(heart-shaped moon in the sky). Terra is said 2 b Xehanort, who has lost his memory, but regained anew(memory). he has took the new name Terra. I'm seriously not sure about the story behind this, but this is just my opinion.:blush:

T

Twilight_Thorn

They r allies, but have yet 2 no Sora. They r apprentices, I'm not sure of who, but they're on a quest 2 find the mysterious sage who wants 2 take over Kingdom Hearts(heart-shaped moon in the sky). Terra is said 2 b Xehanort, who has lost his memory, but regained anew(memory). he has took the new name Terra. I'm seriously not sure about the story behind this, but this is just my opinion.:blush:

that actually sounds like a pretty good theory. I'm impressed!:thumbup:

P.S. SunsetSeeker rulz XP

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
MX isn't Terra's master...at least not at the start of BBS. And as you can see in the concept video for BBS, MX is cruel and evil. He crushed Ven's skull, froze him, and threw him of a cliff right in front of Terra. That alone is reason enough for Terra to hate him.

Why does Terra call him "Master" Xehanort then? Nomura stated (I read it somewhere) that the BBS Secret Ending happens at the end of BBS. My guess is Terra served under the MX for a while when he was good, and I guess he started to work on darkness of the heart too, and Terra wanted no part of it and left. I don't think MX was as cruel and evil as he was in the Secret Ending. Something had to have happened to him to make as darker as he was before.

We don't have a confirmed reason on why they fought but they did.

Isn't it obvious by now? I guess he just wanted to test Sora to see if he was worthy of weilding the Keyblade.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com

Why does Terra call him "Master" Xehanort then? Nomura stated (I read it somewhere) that the BBS Secret Ending happens at the end of BBS. My guess is Terra served under the MX for a while when he was good, and I guess he started to work on darkness of the heart too, and Terra wanted no part of it and left. I don't think MX was as cruel and evil as he was in the Secret Ending. Something had to have happened to him to make as darker as he was before.

Isn't it obvious by now? I guess he just wanted to test Sora to see if he was worthy of weilding the Keyblade.

The "master" bit could be just a title. Donald and Goofy call Yen Sid Master, and he only taught Mickey. I don't think that Terra trained under him, but I think he was good at some point. And Terra just calls him "Master' out of respect.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Why does Terra call him "Master" Xehanort then?

The "master" bit could be just a title. Donald and Goofy call Yen Sid Master, and he only taught Mickey. I don't think that Terra trained under him, but I think he was good at some point. And Terra just calls him "Master' out of respect.

And there you go.

Nomura stated (I read it somewhere) that the BBS Secret Ending happens at the end of BBS. My guess is Terra served under the MX for a while when he was good, and I guess he started to work on darkness of the heart too, and Terra wanted no part of it and left.

That is kind of what I hope will happen..if so, it's the perfect setup for the Terra Replica theory...

I don't think MX was as cruel and evil as he was in the Secret Ending. Something had to have happened to him to make as darker as he was before.

...why?

Or seeing him a with keyblade he picked for someone else just came off to him as something MX would be responsible for, and this filled him with rage.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do

Why have respect if he was evil?

Because in one of the BBS Scans, Terra and MX were standing opposite each other and it looked as if Terra beat him. If that was the case, working on the DS had an adverse effect on him and must have turned darker and more evil, make him stronger. He beat Terra down with one hand, literally!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back