• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I dont want to be a sister again!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alykins

My mother is pregnant again.
With twins.
They're due in May.
Around the same time I turn 14.
And I already have two younger siblings.
And I strongly dislike children.

My question is: How the hell do I cope?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
With twins.
They're due in May.

Hmmm...

Well you have at least 4 years with them so it's not too much of an issue.
But for now you'll just have to deal with it.

A

Azrael

With twins.
They're due in May.

Perform an abortion.

Seriously, stop bitching and be a good older sis.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Make sure you have good supply of dummies, and milk, and keep one of the two in their mouths all the time... If not... Uhh... Dangle them from somewhere perhaps? o.o

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
There's nothing you can do about it. Unfortunately, you have to grow up and deal. It's your mother's decision on whether or not she wants more kids. You can talk to her about your disatisfaction, and I'm sure that she'll probably keep the babies away from you.

If you don't like children, then you should stay away from them, hence why you need to tell your mother that you don't want to be near them. It might be a harsh pill for her to swallow, but the last thing those babies need is someone resenting them right out of the womb.

Granted, I don't really like children, either, but I don't really see what your true problem is.

If the crying gets to you, wear earbuds with your music up. If you don't want to change diapers, tell your parents that you won't. They can't force you to babysit, really, although they can definitely guilt trip you (God, I've had that done with me- and it was for my niece!). Personally, you'll find that you'll eventually come to love those children.

Don't you love your younger siblings, even if they can be... well, young?

Truthfully, there's nothing like seeing a baby smile for the first time. Then again, that may just be the female in me talking.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Falconpunchabortion.jpg

Need I say anything more?

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Well, fortunately, as has already been stated, you'll be of age in four or so years, so...yeah. Hopefully, since your mom is having twins, she won't be doing much other than taking care of them, so you shouldn't have to worry about slaving away. Being the oldest sucks, I know. But it's just one of those things that you have to deal with, and try to think of benefits. For example, I know how to do laundry. My boyfriend, who is in college, and a number of my other friends who'll be graduating this year do not how to do their own laundry. Chances are, if I didn't have two younger brothers, I would've never learned to do laundry. Not even their laundry, but my own. Having younger siblings also teaches you how to handle life without being a completely spoiled pansy. It's true. : P

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Ugh.. I remember getting a new sister around the time I turned 15. She's got so freakin' annoying by age two. Ehh.. my way of coping is ignoring said sibling as much as I possibly can. Usually, it works. Anyways, I don't see them being too bad.. until around the age of two. Huge age gaps.. they tend to lead to siblings that you can't possibly stand and by that, I mean ten times worse that a sibling that is only two years younger. (like my oldest sister)

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I wish I could say that I know the feeling but so it happens that I don't.

How do you cope? I would say that do the same thing that I do whenever I am troubled, just pleasure yourself over and over again. Until they are old enough to know wtf you are doing, then you get into the closet.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Maybe you could just realize that it's not YOUR womb, so your opinion doesn't matter? One of my sisters is like 13.5 years younger than me, and you know what? You actually don't have to spend much time with them if you don't want to.

Go to school. Do something with your life other than whine about procreation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back