• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I feel bad...I want to hurt my new puppy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
So this is how it is: I was on my bed late one night when I get a text from my mom saying, "Look at this cutie! Guess whose he is?" so I texted her "You didn't..." i already have 2 dogs and 2 cats so I still had my hands full with them. Then after a couple more messages she said, "Fine, just forget I said anything" now how was I suppossed to react!? "Oh I'm sorry for not wanting the dog I had no idea about and ruin it for you and two other people who are gone most of the day while I pet sit 4-5 hours straight!" No, I said "Just kidding" I was so pissed off. Then when he came home he continually yapped for 5 hours when we put him in his cage or put him to bed, yelping every 2 hours to go outside in the middle of the night (which he shouldn't have to at the age he's at) peeing and crapping everywhere that doesn't have a scent on it, and finally to add insult to injury he RIPS and eats anything and everything. I know he's a puppy and I've dealt with 3 others in my lifetime, so I know the lagistics, but I don't think it's fair to expect me to take care of all the other animals for at least 4 hours. And so that is why I sometimes fealt the urge to hit him upside the head. Do other people feel these urges??? Or is it just me???

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
it's just you

Really? I love animals don't get me wrong (it's why I already have 4 others that I would practically anything for) but I just don't think I was ready for ANOTHER pet, especially when my mom did it behind my back without my consent to supervise and take care of another living creature.

theirlosthearts

Awards
I cared for a puppy 24/7 for about a week. The puppy was never more than ten feet from me. I had to clean up after it every five minutes. I slept in the same room with it. It howled all night. I had no sleep caring for a puppy 24/7 for a week. Four or five hours is nothing.

btw, the puppy ended up having the mange so it went back to the pound to be killed. Just an interesting little fact.

I'm just curious. Why do you want to hurt the puppy for something your mom did?

Muse

you look atrocious
If you really feel that strongly, why don't you go talk to your mom about it instead of blaming the puppy? I know what it's like to have a lot of pets, with three dogs and two cats, but just because I got frustrated with the fact that there's so many of them doesn't make it right to hit them. Talk it over with your mom and whoever else you live with, and try to come to some sort of agreement about it.

Seriously, if it's that much of a burden for you, try to see if any of your friends will want it. Better the little guy gets a family that wants him than someone who doesn't.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I've owned three puppies and raised them into adulthood (one died though), all at the same time, they did exactly what you mentioned, and I love them anyway. They're kupoing puppies. Excuse me, but that sounds kupoed up and you should give the dog to someone who will care for and not beat the dog.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
I cared for a puppy 24/7 for about a week. The puppy was never more than ten feet from me. I had to clean up after it every five minutes. I slept in the same room with it. It howled all night. I had no sleep caring for a puppy 24/7 for a week. Four or five hours is nothing.

I'm not trying to make a "oh woe is me!" pity party for my obstacles in my life, but I just already have so much on my plate that sometimes I literally blow a gasket, I've got school exams, study for my driver's license, complete my hours, keep my little brother safe and look for a job etc.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'm not trying to make a "oh woe is me!" pity party for my obstacles in my life, but I just already have so much on my plate that sometimes I literally blow a gasket, I've got school exams, study for my driver's license, complete my hours, keep my little brother safe and look for a job etc.

So, you have problems just like everybody else and you want to beat up an innocent and harmless dog?

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
It's spelled 'logistics', and I don't think that it means what you think it means.

Typo.

PS Never once have I hit the puppy, but sometimes I feel like I could do it (never raised a hand to any of the animals, unless it's for their own good (when I say that I mean they won't give something up that could hurt them or eat something that could make them sick when they won't listen or get violent (Even them it's a light tap on the head to show them I'm in charge, it happens every so often)))

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
My advice would be to find a suitable home for this puppy before it grows too old -- or before you do something you'll regret. Present this issue to your mother, and share your feelings in a calm, reasonable manner. Try to let her see how irresponsible her decision was.

For goodness' sake, don't harm a helpless animal in the meantime.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a well-mannered pup, I can tell you I don't have the funds nor contacts to obtain one for you. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let treat the puppy nicely now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will destroy you.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
While I'm not saying it's right, I kind of know what you mean. Any pets you have become part of your family, and just like any other family member, there are times when you're just about ready to explode and you really want to take it out on them. I've got a full house: Six people, four dogs, four guinea pigs, and rabbit and four cats, one of which we rescued from a parking lot just last week. Then there's the quest for college, and the ever present money crunch... it can get frustrating, especially when it seems like the animals are doing anything and everything they can to tick you off. I've had the urge to throttle my cat because she refuses to get along with her sister, and, I'm ashamed to admit, I have kicked my dog once before. *she'd managed to get off her leash and got into a fight with another dog; I'm not saying that's any kind of excuse* So yeah, I know.

But if you don't have the time for the puppy, you really should talk to your mom and see if she can take the little guy. Better to have a rough time butting heads then to keep the dog in a situation where it's not wanted. *again, something that's happened with my house*

Awards
Oh, and real talk, it's REALLY rude/irresponsible/thoughtless of your mom to bring home a new pet without consulting or informing anyone else in the household.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Have what!? I never touched the poor thing! This thread is just to vent and get other people's opinion on what I should do! Sometimes I get angry and think to myself (should I really even think this?)
Yes, think it the fuck over and come to the conclusion that you're not going to beat him.
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a well-mannered pup, I can tell you I don't have the funds nor contacts to obtain one for you. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let treat the puppy nicely now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will destroy you.

^

Muse

you look atrocious
What you need to do is talk about this with your mom. Tell her that you didn't want the puppy, and for her to bring home a new puppy when you're already swamped with so many other things is irresponsible and unfair. Don't blame the puppy, and don't have those kind of thoughts towards it, because it's not its fault. Talk with your mom and come to some sort of decision regarding the puppy, either giving it away to friends or a shelter, or sucking it up and taking care of it.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I just want to make it clear that I've never touched him in a physically offensive manor, nor doI want to,I just feel so bad even thinking those thoughts.
Somethings are better left unsaid, what kind of responses did you expect after naming the thread "I feel bad...I want to hurt my new puppy"
just talk to your mom about it and try not to get too attached to the dog in case you have to give it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back