• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I feel bad...I want to hurt my new puppy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hecxy

Website
www.facebook.com
My mum and stepdad got a new puppy a couple of years ago and expected me to help take care of it >.>
I'm really not a dog person, I love cats, and that little yapper was always making noise or wrecking something.

But I never in a thousand years would have thought of harming the little fellow...sure, he annoyed me, but I loved him despite it.

Sadly, he died a few months later out of the blue...

If you're having thoughts about hurting animals, you need to talk to someone before you actually take out your frustrations on that innocent little pup.

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
It's against my religion to physically hurt any living thing.

My mum's boyfriend recently adopted this Staffy cross (some ugly looking thing) and it just chews EVERYTHING!
My shoes, my clothes, news papers, my school bag, any piece of clothing.
He seems to be more interested in chewing everything but his chew toys.

He is pretty big and he's only five months old, he is like three times the size of my Chihuahua and loves to chew on him, but he doesn't know he's hurting my baby or my cat. :S

So sometimes I just feel like tapping him up the side of his head with a shoe but I won't because I just remind myself he'll grow out of it.

So don't feel bad you're not the only one, just remember he/she doesn't know better and they'll learn it's just like us when we were young. We didn't know drawing on the walls was bad but we did it because it was fun.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
Never hit or hurt an animal because you can't control your emotions; hit your mother... you probably shouldn't

I don't think I could, I love her to death and everyone else in my family, but to be honest she knows how to manipulate me into thinking I'm the worst son on earth and that I have it so good compared to other kids. But I feel so trapped sometimes, knowing that if I try to stand up for myself she'll put me right back down. It's either her way or the highway. And she always finds a way to make it be pity party for her, telling how she had such a rough life (And from what she's told me she has) but that's over and her life is great now. I do everything she asks,I always tell her I love her and try to make her laugh, I try to do awesome things for her (buy her gift cards, do her chores before she comes home) keep my grades up, stay away from the wrong crowd etc. but everytime I have a strong different opinion she basically tells me to shut up...

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
sometimes my goat sasses me and i cry but then we have a nice talk about it over some smooth jazz music

life: it's a messy affair kid but ya gotta do what ya gotta do i mean its the human condition yknow what im sayin

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Hahaha. I know this isn't as you intended but you make it sound like your religion is the only reason to not hurt a living thing.

^

Don't let your religion control how you act, but you should never, ever hurt any innocent sentient being.

Self-defense, however, is a whole different game.

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
Hahaha. I know this isn't as you intended but you make it sound like your religion is the only reason to not hurt a living thing.

Yes that is definitely not how I intended that statement to be seen. -_-

^

Don't let your religion control how you act, but you should never, ever hurt any innocent sentient being.

Self-defense, however, is a whole different game.

My religion doesn't control how I act, it's a moral of my religion, it's what I believe.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
sometimes my goat sasses me and i cry but then we have a nice talk about it over some smooth jazz music

life: it's a messy affair kid but ya gotta do what ya gotta do i mean its the human condition yknow what im sayin

can everyone just take a moment to appreciate this post

Imaginary

Website
www.facebook.com
What to do.. what to do.

From everything you shared, its seems like your mom is the child and you're the adult (taking care of your family, taking care of pets, etc. etc.) If your mom wanted the dog, she should be taking care of it not you. Puppies are a BIG responsibility, they require care and love just like any infant does. If that had happened to me I wouldn't care about offending my mother when she texted me.

and as for "wanting to hurt your dog"

I think everyone should see that this is the frustration talking. I've been in multiple situations where I wanted to hit someone/something for being annoying. Doesn't mean you're actually going to do it. Confront your mother and tell her how you really feel. Most of that frustration is due to her actions, no ALL that frustration is her fault not yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back