• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I feel dumb but....I'm stuck

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

13Rox

I don't remember what day it was, but its the mission where you and Luxord go to Wonderland and track down the Pink...uh Heartless. You ave to find 5 of them but I can only find four. I have seriously used up 5 hours of my time looking for it and I can't find it. Anyone know where the hell that little bastard is? I need help! (I am soooo frusterated right now I almost threw my DS)

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
If memory serves me right, the last one is in a cage by the Queen of Hearts' throne, in which they used to keep Alice captive in KH1. You need to hit the cage to bring it all the way down, examine it, and the final Pink Concerto will pop up out of the blue.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
^ I remember that as well. (this is the mission with those annoyingly fast pink heartless right?)

13Rox

omg thank you guys sooo much! haha I dont know what I would have done. That is literally the only place I did not check.

Gram

Banned
Awards
It's always the last place you look isn't it. xD

Light

faster than
Awards
Ugh, Alice was the most irritating world in Days. All the puzzles and games did my head in worse than the Ice-Cream Beat in BBS.

Gram

Banned
Awards
But the skill does come in handy for later, with all of those kinds of circle shots (like Bio Barrage, etc.)

I didn't think so as I was able to do those things easily but still had hell out of icecream beat.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
No, don't y'all talk bad about Ice Cream Beat. You're making me sad. T_T

That said, Days' Wonderland has got nothing, absolutely nothing, compared to Neverland. Ugh, it's really annoying having to search for treasure chests only to have Heartless randomly (was it random? I don't remember) appear. It doesn't help that the maps are boring, just an expanse of rocky seas and a whole lot of flying space, making it easy to get lost. It doesn't help in catching up with that Ruler of the Skies boss, either.

Gram

Banned
Awards
That said, Days' Wonderland has got nothing, absolutely nothing, compared to Neverland. Ugh, it's really annoying having to search for treasure chests only to have Heartless randomly (was it random? I don't remember) appear. It doesn't help that the maps are boring, just an expanse of rocky seas and a whole lot of flying space, making it easy to get lost. It doesn't help in catching up with that Ruler of the Skies boss, either.
True so very true. The crowning achievement of Neverlands annoyance was the giant bird heartless battle.

Antar

Awards
Nothings worse than icecream beat. Dx

Take. That. Back. Nobody talks smack about my Icecream beats! :p
Hehe, I actually found them fun, I spent so much time trying to master all of them.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Ugh, Alice was the most irritating world in Days. All the puzzles and games did my head in worse than the Ice-Cream Beat in BBS.

I have to agree. I actually kind of enjoy Wonderland in KH1 now but Wonderland in Days is horrible. xD

While I think Wonderland is the worst, as you mentioned Neverland does have my least favorite boss in the game, in Ruler of the Skies. I HATE that boss. :p

Gram

Banned
Awards
Take. That. Back. Nobody talks smack about my Icecream beats! :p
Hehe, I actually found them fun, I spent so much time trying to master all of them.
;A; IT. WAS. EVIL.

All I can say about this battle is, R.I.P. Left thumb.
I can't say anything as I wore out my voice form swearing at how annoying it was.

Light

faster than
Awards
Man, that Ruler of the Skies -- the longest battle ever. The Gravestone thing coming in at a close second.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Man, that Ruler of the Skies -- the longest battle ever. The Gravestone thing coming in at a close second.

Leechgrave? He's quite okay if you have Round Block equipped... but Ruler of the Skies is just plain irritating. The battle basically boils down to a game of cat and mouse.

Even until right now I don't know of any strategy to defeat it that doesn't involve tedium and frustration.

Light

faster than
Awards
Hmm, okay. Will have to give that a try if I ever play Days again. I can honestly say that Leechgrave brought me my most failures ever in a KH boss fight.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Neither really brought me much failure just loads of aggravation due to how tedious the battles get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back