• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I felt threatened by someone here about who i am...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Somnus cealum

Awards
Someone here hating what i had on my signature thing. they have no right being mean to me. i really felt threatened by that person. i'm sorry but its OK to be gay, lesbian, trans etc. idc if they don't like to hear that but i felt hurt about what they said about my signature.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The only "abuse" I've seen is someone commenting that you shouldn't quadruple post when your signature is that big. Which, like, double posting is against the rules anyway.

If somebody harassed you about the content of your signature go ahead and drop me a PM and we can take care of it there.

Somnus cealum

Awards
The only "abuse" I've seen is someone commenting that you shouldn't quadruple post when your signature is that big. Which, like, double posting is against the rules anyway.

If somebody harassed you about the content of your signature go ahead and drop me a PM and we can take care of it there.
a staff member here said i just can't add anymore. but i will try and make it smaller.

Reactions: Raz

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
lol i just took some stuff off

Looks good! Now, if you feel like telling us who it is/find who it was, any of us mods have our PMs open.

Just to remind everybody who happens to pass by, 90% of our staff are LGBTQ+. I myself am a shade of bi-demi.

Anti-LGBTQ+ sentiments towards our members are not tolerated.

Back