• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I figured out what KH3D stands for*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on topic of Grass' theory, i could see this idea. though it mite exclude the days where riku is present in Days, obviously. While Riku's absence would be the focus of the plot, it would have many oppurtunities for exploring the rest of the plot holes during cutscenes. It makes sense because in BBS
Spoiler Spoiler Show
not one tht is surreal like what was shown in the 3D demo trailer. So it not taking place after KH2 would seem more plausible.

Last edited by a moderator:

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Anyway, I hope no one overlooks the better translation of that interview, which shows that Days has nothing to do with the actual content of the Re:Coded secret ending.. Much is still up in the air.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Cure! Levicorpus!" *throws you into the sun*

Yeah, i noticed that too. this still could be possible though. And it says they wanted to do it because they didn't do one on days. But that doesn't mean it still won't have anything to do with Days. I mean shoot if Xion is in the secret ending then it automatically is related. lol

After BBS ending it appears as if Sora's next journey after the events of Coded would be a physical one. But also I would rather them not go back and rehash KH1 again for coded. I would like it if it was like 75% Riku's story as the main character with new worlds and stuff and the rest be about Sora while he's asleep and things being revealed to us inside him through the memory shuffle that is going on.

If Grass' idea is correct, then I think we can expect KH3 to be next. unless nomura decides to make a game off the re:connect idea, but i don't see what would be left for KH3 if that was the case.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
But that doesn't mean it still won't have anything to do with Days.
It certainly doesn't mean that it does either, or that the statement can be used as proof of such like this theory had been.

If Grass' idea is correct, then I think we can expect KH3 to be next.
uh, we already -know- that another game is coming before KH3.

can u give me an article where it says there'll be another, that's not referring to 3D? (not saying i don't believe it). I rele don't want 3 games in between any of the numbered titles, which is why i hope Grass isn't correct. It gets confusing. :/ i would rather the series be in this order: BBS-KH1-CoM/Days-KH2-Coded/3D-KH3 and maybe another prequel game between BBS and KH1. Then it would be even. but i want tht because I'm like OCD.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I think it could be about soras dreams and rikus story outside, sounds good to me and I don't mind a game like that. btw even though Xion is just a filler (for now) I like fillers and I still don't know how she was created sense sora lost his memories later

by the way: 3 Destaties / Third Destati

αsiя

space coke
can u give me an article where it says there'll be another, that's not referring to 3D? (not saying i don't believe it). I rele don't want 3 games in between any of the numbered titles, which is why i hope Grass isn't correct. It gets confusing. :/ i would rather the series be in this order: BBS-KH1-CoM/Days-KH2-Coded/3D-KH3 and maybe another prequel game between BBS and KH1. Then it would be even. but i want tht because I'm like OCD.
There is going to be another game announce at TGS.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

---So lastly, can you please give a message to the players?
Nomura: A while ago I mentioned that there were ‘two titles’ in conception, and it might look like those two titles were put on display at E3 this year (Re:Coded, KH3D). However, that has actually increased by one title (Editor's Note: The other title is still a mystery).

^It's from the first interview Nomura did with Famitsu.
Basically when Nomura said he was working on two titles in the Ultimania's he wasn't referring to Re:Coded, but KH3D and another title.

00 Raiser Fan

Wow, great theory.
Atleast that explains why they're still young in KH3D...
Although something doesn't make sense to me, how is this the next major installment in the KH series?!

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
waait...

one flaw that i hope discredits this theory completely !

yess !

um that 'flaw' is that nomura said kh3d would be the game that goes after coded/bbs/358/2days, so if it's a game that goes after that to complete that trio line, why would it suddenly go back to the time between kh1-2 to show what happened in sora's dreams and riku's time ? it's kinda random to the overall story.. it seems pointless at first.. but iuno maybe nomura will find some bs way to make it relevant.

cuz once you play days/bbs/coded, you really aren't like "omg we must know what happens next omgg we should go look at sora's dream during his time asleep cuz that is relevant to the story 100%"

well idk really...

mann but i don't want another game between kh1-2.. pleaaaaaaasee no :(

;~;

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
um that 'flaw' is that nomura said kh3d would be the game that goes after coded/bbs/358/2days
He didn't say it like that. What he said was that KH3D was the next "stage" after BBS/Coded/Days that doesn't necessarily mean it takes place after them in the timeline or anything like that. It just means KH3D and the Mystery Game is the next stage before KH3.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
yeah sorry that's what i meant..

its like the game that concludes or goes after to compliment those 3 games...

which makes me wonder.. why would we need to go back to sora's sleep time and see his dreams ? and riku's time as well.. like.. what? he [nomura] should have done this during days.. but nooo.. his stupid retconning and non-planning... ugh ! >~<

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
one flaw that i hope discredits this theory completely !

yess !

um that 'flaw' is that nomura said kh3d would be the game that goes after coded/bbs/358/2days, so if it's a game that goes after that to complete that trio line, why would it suddenly go back to the time between kh1-2 to show what happened in sora's dreams and riku's time ? it's kinda random to the overall story.. it seems pointless at first.. but iuno maybe nomura will find some bs way to make it relevant.

cuz once you play days/bbs/coded, you really aren't like "omg we must know what happens next omgg we should go look at sora's dream during his time asleep cuz that is relevant to the story 100%"

well idk really...

mann but i don't want another game between kh1-2.. pleaaaaaaasee no :(

;~;
Not next in storyline more as in next little series ofgames. 3D and the unnamed title are two of the probable 3.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's what people have been theorizing. KH3D takes place around the time of 358/2 Days. It's about Sora's year asleep. We'll be going through his dreams I imagine (can you say, "More KH1 retreading!"). Meanwhile, in the real world, we'll be playing as Riku, detailing the time of his absence as Nomura promised (and it'll also account for the appearance of new worlds).

;wekhbdlvkjhblkrnb;lvkj;alghbf;alkndjcxvn;

I WOULD BE SO OVER THE MOON RIGHT NOW I mean, RIKU GAME EEEEE

But that means we'll get to see him moping about Xion for an entire game, won't we?

Oh PLEASE let this game be good. I am like, 98% sure you're right here Grass.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
A couple of people have said that this would limit new worlds to Riku.
But if you go by both of Grass' theories on KH3D, then Sora could play new worlds through Riku's memories.

Now, how would Riku age during this game though? Nomura would have to make him age throughout the whole game, because it would be happening, unlike Sora, who would just be dreaming about what he remembers.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
A couple of people have said that this would limit new worlds to Riku.
But if you go by both of Grass' theories on KH3D, then Sora could play new worlds through Riku's memories.

Now, how would Riku age during this game though? Nomura would have to make him age throughout the whole game, because it would be happening, unlike Sora, who would just be dreaming about what he remembers.
An how exactly would he be seeing Riku's memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back