• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I figured out what KH3D stands for*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
very good theory! i would hav never thought of it. but idk, sumthin bout it jst throws me off a lil. i cant put my finger on it.....plus I do reconcile that nomura did say he wanted to explain how riku went his seprate ways with mickey and all that. He didnt put that in Days cuz that was Roxas's story...not Riku's

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
very good theory! i would hav never thought of it. but idk, sumthin bout it jst throws me off a lil. i cant put my finger on it.....

I think what's 'off' is that there's nothing that can really be revealed by this game. Whatever Sora saw in his dreams re:torment we already know won't change anything, since he didn't remember anything in KH2. And with Riku, we know what he was doing.

That way, it will just be another Days, trying to pull things out of it's ass to make a time-period we already know into something ~new~ and ~surprising~. And seeing as last time they had to do that, they spawned Xion... don't have my hopes up, guys...

00 Raiser Fan

Not really, the game can reveal way more than we expect it to.
Maybe, just maybe Riku came across Aqua in the realm of darkness, or maybe Sora had to dream of whatever research Ansem put in him inorder for his body to accept it even if he wouldn't remember it.
I know my reasons aren't very solid but this game could really be a huge character development for Riku, just not mentioned in what way back in KH2 or something.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I'd rather the game just take place after KH2. Even if it has the same set-up (Sora in a pod trying to find the data in the dream world while Riku goes off gallavanting in the outside world) it would probably let it have more significance than another title during the Days timeline period.

00 Raiser Fan

I have to disagree with you, Sora was preparing to leave in the secret ending so there's no way he suddenly goes to sleep and dreams about all this (I say sleep because they're in their KH1 form, but who knows)
I just hope its before, I've had enough of all the side games. (and the side game being after KH2 makes it even worse)

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I have to disagree with you, Sora was preparing to leave in the secret ending so there's no way he suddenly goes to sleep and dreams about all this (I say sleep because they're in their KH1 form, but who knows)
yeah... leaving to go to other worlds. to meet up with Mickey so mickey and them can figure out what to do. This could then lead to him being put into a pod so they can try and access the data inside of him. Not that farfetched. In the meantime, Riku could search for TAV or something.

and KH1 forms in the trailer doesnt really say much.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sora in a pod trying to find the data in the dream world while Riku goes off gallavanting in the outside world

:DDDD That is perfect!! Erases all my Days-esque worries~

I have to disagree with you, Sora was preparing to leave in the secret ending so there's no way he suddenly goes to sleep and dreams about all this

No no, don't you see? He would be preparing to leave and go meet Mickey, who would then explain the data and help him sleep!

yeah... leaving to go to other worlds. to meet up with Mickey so mickey and them can figure out what to do. This could then lead to him being put into a pod so they can try and access the data inside of him. Not that farfetched. In the meantime, Riku could search for TAV or something.

and KH1 forms in the trailer doesnt really say much.

^this this

and the kh1 forms is the dream

eeeee

My excitement is restored!

00 Raiser Fan

If you put that way then am convinced, although I still don't get why Riku would be in his KH1 form.
I don't think Sora's going to dream about him too!

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
If you put that way then am convinced, although I still don't get why Riku would be in his KH1 form.
I don't think Sora's going to dream about him too!
The trailer isn't an accurate portrayal of what the game will be. They could easily all be in their KH2 forms. They made the trailer the way they did so that they wouldnt release official info about the game.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The Data is only Diz's research which we already learned mostly about in KH2. Him replicating a device to open Kingdom Hearts but his measurements obviously failed him. 3DS might endure Org. XIII *somehow* obtaining that information and using it to their advantage?
Eh, theory kinda fails since most of the Organization is defeated already.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
The Data is only Diz's research which we already learned mostly about in KH2. Him replicating a device to open Kingdom Hearts but his measurements obviously failed him. 3DS might endure Org. XIII *somehow* obtaining that information and using it to their advantage?
Eh, theory kinda fails since most of the Organization is defeated already.
uh, it's implied this is completely different data we dont know about, hence why an entire game is about revealing what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back