• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I finished it :D YAY !!!! Expression of happyness !

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
I just finished Kingdom hearts !!
biggrin.gif
took me 100 hours exactly. Got everything, did everything possible. Earlier today I beat sephiroth, that was a thrill. Then when i finished KH and saw the movies. I started to cry... when Kairi found sora's wall drawing with the papu fruit... and when riku helped closing the door from the other side.. with help from mickey. I understood that riku was a good spirit, knowing he did not take care of himself properly, and did what he could...

And when Cloud came into the library at hollow bastion where everyone else was... omg... that was one of the greatest moments in storytelling for me ever... when he walked with his head down, shy and quiet to aeris... then she came forth and bended over, stared his poor soul into the eyes, treating him like a young fresh soul.

And when the Another side another story begun, I have to say, first... who is that girl at the end, watching a comet fall ? She looked like Tifa I must say lol, but that can be horribly wrong.

And at last... I want to say that I finally realised that the cover.... of the game which displays at ultimate end, they are standing infront of twilight town !!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna thank everyone of you who's helped me here... with everything I've needed help with. This game is one of the best games ever !!!
My top 3 are

1. Final Fantasy VII
2. Final Fantasy VIII
3. Kingdom hearts

Cetramarius said:
nope, im done with the game now, now i will await the sequel
Well I enter into a cup on a regular basis to not lack in my fighting skills thats all

Cetramarius said:
lol good, i have other games to be playin, i never got to finish ffx2, and im constantly playing ffxi

Oh ok... Devil May cry has be in my ps2 lately is FFXI good...

Dream Heart

If you finish 100% completely. I got a secret for you. right after you get 100% of everything (and I mean everything) go back to the Secret Waterway where Leon was training and if you see a picture of a moon there, walk up to it. there you will get the strongest keyblade ever! no it not the Ultima Keyblade, it called the Final Key which is acually King Mickey keyblade. it stronger than the Ultima Keyblade and you can whoop Sephiroth @$$ again in just 10 hits!

Claymore

I started the game out on Expert mode and I still didn't find it hard until seppy and still I only died twice on him.

Axel's Rose

MochaCat244 said:
kools./ congrats...still havent beaten expert mode...and its been 3 years an i still havent goten the ultima keyblade eithe... T-T

It took me FOREVER to get that dang keyblade!! lol I had to make lists of ingredients that I needed for item synthesis, and went insane trying to find them. O___O But if I can do it, so can you!!
biggrin.gif
Just keep at it little by little...
Oh yeah, and every time I watch the ending sequence, I cry. XD I started listening to the ending theme on my computer last night and I started crying right away lol. (I'm such a baby, hee hee XD) It's just Sora, and Kairi, and Riku....and Sora said he'd come back...and Kairi knew he would.. and she's -STILL- waiting and--and--- T________________T *Goes and bawls* XD

D

Dark Heart

it is very true, but u need EVERYTHING in the game, but it's worth it in the end. so just keep at it!!!

Dream Heart said:
If you finish 100% completely. I got a secret for you. right after you get 100% of everything (and I mean everything) go back to the Secret Waterway where Leon was training and if you see a picture of a moon there, walk up to it. there you will get the strongest keyblade ever! no it not the Ultima Keyblade, it called the Final Key which is acually King Mickey keyblade. it stronger than the Ultima Keyblade and you can whoop Sephiroth @$$ again in just 10 hits!

Have you tried this secret? Because I'll only bother to do this secret if its 100% ligitiment.

~Unknown_User~ said:
Congrats! I everynow and then go back and play the end of the game cause it takes me about 10-15 minutes...

but I have been playing more Katamari Damacy than anything...
Well it takes me around that time aswell to complete the end of KH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back