• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I finished the Final Episodee xD!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

L0stKid

so lemme get this straight...
Aqua - Lost in the realm of darkness...but why did terra and Ventus' keyblades defeat the unversed? or is that heartless?
Ventus - Is in Room of Awakening
Terra - Im confused with him...whose controlling MX or Terra (kinda)?

AND IM FREAKIN HAPPY THAT I FINISHED FINAL EPISODE...
up next is BLANK POINTSS

Z

Zulkir

Aqua is in the RoD, her bond with her friends summoned their keyblades to defeat the Darkside Heartless.

Ventus's heart is residing within Sora's heart, his body is comatose in the Chamber of Awakening.

Terra is a bit more complicated.

His body and his heart were assimilated by Master Xehanort.

Before the end of the Final Episode, MX was controlling the body and Terra could struggle hard to temporarily gain control.

MX pierced himself with his keyblade in order to rid himself of Terra but failed and now...

the one I believe on the "outside" is an amnesiac Master Xehanort, but within the heart it is Terra and MX struggling for control of the body.

I don't believe that the "outside" personality is a third new personality.

Z

Zulkir

Nope, he's responsible for the big spread of heartless in the Realm of Light, heartless that were produced from human hearts falling into darkness.

"Natural" heartless, that were born in the Realm of Darkness, were always there.

L0stKid

Nope, he's responsible for the big spread of heartless in the Realm of Light, heartless that were produced from human hearts falling into darkness.

"Natural" heartless, that were born in the Realm of Darkness, were always there.

Ohhhh THANKS!!

A

Artorius Rex

Terra nor MX end up controlling Xehanort.

I like to believe that both had an influence on the new Xehanort.

fireflame

dudes, terra is one forever. Aqua is trapped in the Realm of Darkness and Ven's body is in that chamber. I wonder if in the next big game that Sora will rescue Aqua and Ansem the Wise

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
dudes, terra is one forever. Aqua is trapped in the Realm of Darkness and Ven's body is in that chamber. I wonder if in the next big game that Sora will rescue Aqua and Ansem the Wise

I'm guessing you mean to say "Terra is gone forever" even though he's not. When a person's Heartless and Nobody are defeated (in this case, Ansem SoD and Xemnas), the Somebody is reborn, which would be Apprentice Xehanort.

As for Aqua and Ansem, they aren't the only ones he'll mend the hurting of (that still sounds so very awkward...)

Fallen Prince

I think he's a combined new one, living without memories creates a new person, believe me, I know. But was so happy when I finally saw the CoA. I was like "FINALLY! After all the scenes and hints I can see it!"

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I think that Xehanort is a neutral new heart and body.
but here's the big question, with Xehanort returning as a somebody, hehehe, who will THAT be??
Terra? Master Xehanort? or our good ol' Apprentice Xehanort?
I ponder this one...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Terra nor MX end up controlling Xehanort.

I like to believe that both had an influence on the new Xehanort.

Q8: Who is Apprentice Xehanort really?
A: Master Xehanort commandeering Terra’s body

Master Xehanort wishes to bring back the Keyblade War and see what happens afterward with his own eyes, but once he found a way to accomplish this he was already an old man with only a few years left to him. Wishing to become young again, he finds Terra, and defeats him with darkness so he can take his body. That is the Xehanort that Ansem the Wise picks up, and makes his number one apprentice.

I think that Xehanort is a neutral new heart and body.
but here's the big question, with Xehanort returning as a somebody, hehehe, who will THAT be??
Terra? Master Xehanort? or our good ol' Apprentice Xehanort?
I ponder this one...

It's Apprentice Xehanort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back