• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I found a great place to read anime online :D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilight abyss

EDIT: Sorry, I meant manga not anime =D

Just trying to help
Manga Volume - Read free manga online!
They have a whole bunch of manga series there, and all are farther than North America(except for the ones that ended in America) because of translations, if you go to the directory they have all the series they have so far, and I doubt you won't find the manga you want

Last edited:

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
You messed up the title. Shame on you! D:

Manga DOES NOT equal anime.

But it's okay, I still love you.

Anywho, Manga Volume isn't bad. They're just a bit slow.

emos777

hey can anyone point me in the direction of downloading/reading inuyasha manga online. great site but no inuyasha. so if anyone could help me out

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
hey can anyone point me in the direction of downloading/reading inuyasha manga online. great site but no inuyasha. so if anyone could help me out
Inuyasha's pretty terrible. I'd rate it lower than Pokemon. But I digress.
If you have mIRC or xChat, almost all manga (if not all) is available for download from #lurk

An alternative would be Here

tetraalmasy

I'm back!

The best way to read manga is to actually buy it.

Thanks for the site, but let us try to support our favorite series and buy their manga!
(I should really be telling this to myself)

twilight abyss

The best way to read manga is to actually buy it.

Thanks for the site, but let us try to support our favorite series and buy their manga!
(I should really be telling this to myself)

Yeah, but alot of us are broke as hell, and don't want to wait for the next volume to come out in America, so we can read it translated =D

Thanks for that! ^^ (BTW twilight abyss, your av & sig rox my sox! I wuff Gir!)

twilight abyss

No, I like the site better than the other one, it's my preference -_- Don't say it's that "just because" crap, I like the layout and stuff better, it's easier to navigate

I can't download stuff on my computer, my parents would get mad, I have to ask before downloading anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back