• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I found a kh2 gameclip...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light_Kingdom

this is footage of gameplay,i dont no if it has volume,it could be my computer or somethin else,check it out,it shows battle footage of sora and co.sora seems to be using some kind of spell similar to aero,aerora,or aeroga.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/campbell5/gcclip5.mov

check it out!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
eek.gif

Light_Kingdom

hmmmmmmmmm...try goin to kh ultimania,u should find the same clip,or u just dont have quicktime...

klclodi13

Website
ninjanightmare.deviantart.com
FRIGGIN AWSOME MAN.....hey wait a minute..........i just realized something: SORA'S VOICE IS DEEPER!!!!!!!!!! in the fight with cerberus in the video if you listen closly you can hear sora doing his usual "HIYA" thing when he swings his keyblade and i can hear his voice which is deeper......odd isnt it?

Light_Kingdom

finally,wut ive been waitin to hear,somethin positive...hahaha,and ill see if i ca hear wut u heard

KHF

u know, that voice sounds a little bit like link from the "legend of zelda"

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
finally... they made it english! you know i wonder why they can't make more virsions to these Clips, so you can pick the language... i meen they're going to make a virsion that would be english anyway. but i'm glad its english.

Krono

Website
teamrocket.deviantart.com
klclodi13 said:
FRIGGIN AWSOME MAN.....hey wait a minute..........i just realized something: SORA'S VOICE IS DEEPER!!!!!!!!!! in the fight with cerberus in the video if you listen closly you can hear sora doing his usual "HIYA" thing when he swings his keyblade and i can hear his voice which is deeper......odd isnt it?

I noticed his voice too. It sounds so different than before. Not that people's voices don't change over a year but it's so deep. I want to hear him actually talk.

Fullmetal Blade

I couldn't hear Sora's voice, but he holds his keyblade differently when he runs, it used to be over his shoulder, now it's out to the side. And that isn't a spell, it is one of those triangle trigger commands.

Edmpunk

what the crap? everything is silent i cant here a think i turned my volume all the way up (and yes my volume works i was listening to a song before i watched it)

help here??? i gotta hear sora!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back