• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I geuss i deserve this.. but i have a theory and may need help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-seeker

Okay, so i got the rom for chain of memories last night and have been enjoying every minute of it. i have gotten to the final axel battle, and everytime i level up, and it asks me to choose you know, the card power or hp up grade, it crashes. i have tried saving a memory slot right before it crashes but it still does this. i have also tried making a save spot right before the battle and the same thing happens.

Allight, now heres my idea. If anyone else has played the rom and somehow by chance has a memory slot sometime after that battle, could you please send it to me through email?

I geuss if no one does have that and cant think of anything, or if this gets flamed, i'll just go to khvids and watch the rest.

haX

Hanging out in the Back Alley in Twilight Town
I think what your problem is is that you've already leveled all your stats up as far as they can go, thusly when you try to level up, it crashes. This happened to me once, but I had used an AR because I couldn't get that far in the game...

Akans

「moriya」
If your SURE that the problem is leveling up right after Axel, then try training on normal enemies until you level up, to check if you've maxed it out or whatever. If you didn't crash after normal leveling, fight Axel right after leveling, and hope you don't level up. I've played the GBA version, and it had EXP bubbles - if its the same for the PS2, don't grab those bubbles.

I feel your pain - My PS2 loves crashing. I had finally beated KH1 after an hour or so on the final boss, cuz he's so freaking long (if not hard), and my game crashes before i can save. Meh.

staticsonic

i agree with hax if lv. is to hgh then it will crash. try avoiding heartless unless you need a sertant card to open a door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back