• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i got a question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JcMunny153

ok i asked my mom if she would get me khfm on ebay and it said only works for japenese ps2 can i play it if i dont have a jap. ps2 or some kind of special thing for my ps2. put simply can i buy it, get it, put it in my ps2, and it will work

sorixed

Dattebayo!
You need to use a mod chip to put on your playstation2 to play import games and you can"t use an american playstation2 like that i heard on www.kh2.co.uk on final mix. On ebay they have khfm with the mod chip to work with your ps2 to play final mix .

fan of KH

If you want to play khfm on your ps2. then your going to have to buy a mod chip that allows you to play imported games. I think they sell those on ebay but if you do buy one and install onto your ps2 then it will play your game for sure

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Or you can do it without losing the warranty on your PS2, and buy a slide card. Also available on eBay. It usually only costs a couple of dollars, but for that, you don't have to open and install some mod chip (losing the warranty on your PS2 that way).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back