• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► i got dumped

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
get out, meet new people! that's the best advice I can give.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
cry and cry.

Nah just move on. Everyone will get dumped once in their life, but what makes you more of a character is how you deal with it. Are you going to soak and whine about it, or go out and move on start new relationships. Use this dumping as a learning factor.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
You should go meet some new people, unless your girlfriend/boyfriend is dating other people right in front of you, then you can do the same thing to her. My best friend dumpped his girlfriend, and well personally they forgot about each other, and well now my best friend just lays around doing absolutely nothing.

DaDarkDude

As everyone previously said, go out with other people... Or, if you're really serious and love the person who dumped you... Try to get them back, I guess..

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
There are more fishes in the sea man, I'm sure theres someone who's nicer cooler, funnier, alot of words that don't exist, but who cares you get my point. Just find some other nice person. There are plenty of people out there.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Meet some new people, hang out with friends, just enjoy yourself. You only get one chance at life so just enjoy be adventureous and you should be able to enjoy yourself, or the "friends with benefits" is always an option.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It's all a part of the dating game, Mars, so take it like a man and live a little.
What sucks is I got to this thread late :<

Anyway, get back up on your feet and strive.
Focus on friends or other hobbies, what ever can fill the void; no not drugs ._.
But when you're ready for a relationship again, if you are planning to, just know that rejection and break ups are standard and to be expected.

Don't aim your priorities too high, that's all I can say.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Never been dumped, but I would imagine that you need to step away from the damned monitor and talk to some bitches.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
Let it out at first.

Then go and enjoy happy times with the people you hang out with the most. It can be friends, family, anybody.

Do anything that would greatly occupy your mind. =]

afrobutt

Silver Member
that needs to stop

tell her what a bitch she is

throw things at her home

offer to carry her books, and then smack her in the back of the head with them afterwards

shit works i swear

FubulaNova

yeah. its weird though cause she is still pretty much my best friend.
ok.
this is fine.
i've been through same thing, and its alot better than her completely ignoring, you right?
and im sure you do still want to be friends and be around her, so just let things go like they do, and you'll be ok.
there are plenty of people out there.
you'll find somebody.

that needs to stop

tell her what a bitch she is

throw things at her home

offer to carry her books, and then smack her in the back of the head with them afterwards

shit works i swear

aaaaaaand this, don't ever do.
like i said before, you're not going to be able to get over her if you're an ass.
cause then she'll hate you, and you'll feel like shit.

hope this helps
:]
befriend me?

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
blinkboy said:
Nah just move on. Everyone will get dumped once in their life, but what makes you more of a character is how you deal with it. Are you going to soak and whine about it, or go out and move on start new relationships. Use this dumping as a learning factor.

This.

Mars said:
yeah. its weird though cause she is still pretty much my best friend.

That's better than a half-stranger.
If she is not a whorebitchslut who doesn't care about others' feelings etc., that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back