• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I had no reason to post this, but I did anyway.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AR829038

Awards
1024x576.jpeg

AR829038

Awards
Forum Insanity is where random posts go
Well, sorry for the confusion then. I don't spend that much time on these forums, so I didn't know there even was a forum specifically for random posts. Regardless, it doesn't deserve a hostile reaction. It was supposed to just be a stupid goofy post during a news drought where people aren't posting that regularly anyway. It's not a big deal.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I keep forgetting this, but I feel like I should specify that I often come across as far more disgruntled and severe than the voice with which I actually write my posts.

But don't get mad at me for you not actually taking a look around, dude. Just don't gunk up the forums with stuff that's irrelevant. People have been getting a bit random over the past few months due to the lack of news, and it's harmless, but it doesn't really help cultivate those areas either

AR829038

Awards
I keep forgetting this, but I feel like I should specify that I often come across as far more disgruntled and severe than the voice with which I actually write my posts.

But don't get mad at me for you not actually taking a look around, dude. Just don't gunk up the forums with stuff that's irrelevant. People have been getting a bit random over the past few months due to the lack of news, and it's harmless, but it doesn't really help cultivate those areas either
Alright, well feel free to delete this thread if you want (I don't seem to have an option to do it myself). This did not go over as I'd intended and now the moment has passed.

Back