• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I hate my life.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

generalflame

I have the game.

It's in my game box.

It DOESN'T WORK!!

%$%#($&%(#&$*&#&%#&*#&#%&(#&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, yeah. It knows that the disc is there and all, but when we try to actually PLAY the game, it goes to a black screen for a moment, then pops the browser right back up again.

It's not the system, though. Everything else runs fine, and I do mean everything.

The video game gods hate me. :)

I

inhiding

Ah, shame. You also don't have the luxuries of rubbing in that you have the game to peoples' faces who don't have it.

;__;

generalflame

She, thank you. ¬¬

But yeah. I suppose I could look through the LE Guide.... but I don't want to spoil anything more.

*le sigh*

I

inhiding

generalflame said:
She, thank you. ¬¬
I for some reasom knew that was going to happen. <_<;

My apologies. *scampers*

generalflame said:
But yeah. I suppose I could look through the LE Guide.... but I don't want to spoil anything more.
I advise you don't look the journal. Piles upon piles of spoilers; moreso than the guide, in my opinion.

generalflame

Yeah, I figured as much. Thanks for the warning though.

Out of curiosity, and since I don't want to look through the guide, just what are the stickers for?

KeyBreaker said:
I wouldn't mind at least having the box to stare at all day. =D

But it's so painful. I mean, looking without attaining...?

I

inhiding

I think they're for the character links, a new thing in Jiminy's Journal in the game. Can't be too sure though. :/

KeyBreaker said:
I wouldn't mind at least having the box to stare at all day. =D
I'll agree. So shiny! :D

Awards
Tch, quit your whining.
It's not even out here yet.
If I can wait a few months longer, you can wait a few days, maybe a week.

generalflame

The Scarecrow said:
Tch, quit your whining.
It's not even out here yet.
If I can wait a few months longer, you can wait a few days, maybe a week.

As much as I would love to continue whining, I know what you mean. I feel for anyone who has to sit around and wait while the rest of the world has cool stuff way before they do.

I really don't see why they can't release all of the localized versions closer together....

Sora Blade 16 said:
get a disc cleaner then clean it

I did. Twice.

AND we took it apart to fix DREs. (Yes, yes, I know. Warranty, repair, blah blah blah...)

I know how you feel. I have to wait, like, FOREVER for bloody f*****g Disney to realise Australia does in fact exist. And then I would FINALLY get the game, only to realise it won't f*****g work - and I wasted a f******g $100 on it (or $30, it will probably go Platinum an hour after it's released)!

tripleh3lix

Website
www.myspace.com
Haha try this for a I hate my life topic. Im moving the same day it came out today and I have to sit in a 2 day car ride, while i have the game, yes i know at least i have it but, i cant probably play it till like sunday or monday :-(...

Yevon

ok flame try being absolutly excited that it should come out on 28th in Australia aswell, then we r told that it won't come out 4 Australia 4 a couple of months!!

argh!

it f***ing pisses me OFF!!

now all im doing is essays, asignments and coming on this site to fantasize and cry and complain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back