• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I hate riku :'(

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikejaxer

I hate riku, why does he have to go and kill everyone
First Xion and then Roxas in KH2,

Also, This game makes sora and riku seem like the bad guys, i mean all the organization wants to do is to have a heart and sora comes along and just crushes their dreams.

A

Audo

The Organization wants more than just having hearts again, I would have thought that abundantly clear.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
?

Xion was killed by Roxas, Riku never wanted her to die he wanted her to return to Sora. He was pretty nice to her.
Roxas was fused with Sora, and still lives on slightly

Also, This game makes sora and riku seem like the bad guys, i mean all the organization wants to do is to have a heart and sora comes along and just crushes their dreams.
Your right most members just wanted hearts, but their leader had other plans he wanted power to create a new world as well as a heart. He had to go down

Last edited:
riku is probably the most bad ass character in the kh1-kh2 generation. what's wrong with you?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You do realist Riku 'killed' Roxas and Xion so as to bring back his best friend, right?

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
aww.. he just had to do what he had to do.. I feel bad for him.. :cry:

Muse

you look atrocious

Uh, he didn't 'kill' either of those two. :v

Because obviously the right thing to do would be to turn a blind eye to the Organization going around, corrupting worlds, turning several people into Heartless, threatening their friends, trying to take advantage of them and use them as pawns, and eventually when they did get their hearts, take over the whole universe?

While the Organization's goal to get their hearts back may seem noble, the way they went about it and what exactly they wanted to do once they got their hearts back wasn't.

Sora and Riku are not evil for wanting to protect the worlds and protect their friends.

mikejaxer

Oh... ok,
i havn't played KH2 in ages and i forgotten the story,
but that still doesn't change the fact that Roxas > Sora, Axel > Riku and Xion > Kairi

Muse

you look atrocious
Meh, I always liked Sora over Roxas. Dunno why. :v

F

foolishmortal

Come on, Riku is cool, unlike Sora(and his stupid voice)

asheron

You know what, up until I finished days I can say that I wasn't a huge fan of Riku. That emo attitude etc...and I still don't like the, "Woe is me... I did these bad things and can't forgive myself and so I won't let anyone forgive me" Attitude. In Days though.. He's calm cool and very wise. You'd forget he was merely 15/16.

I mean sure he was always like this... but something about him in Days...it was just different. A whole other side of Riku that I kinda always knew was there and knew he thought that way but I think its different to see it in action.

Muse

you look atrocious
... I'm almost tempted to say how he acted in KH2 was a fault of Nojima's writing, but then again.

Remember in R/R, when Riku fights Zexion, who maquerades as Sora? And then, while acting as Sora, completely rejects Riku because he submitted to the darkness? That little moment could have affected Riku more than we thought. Because while Riku saw through Zexion's illusion, the whole reason he didn't want to meet Sora during KH2 was because he didn't want that to turn into a reality.

But meh, it's not really based off of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back