• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i hate Vanitas' lingering spirit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GREASELSA

Awards
i wasted 4 hours with this fight and it was all for nothing. its so fuckin boring and cheap. all the methods for beating him involve being cheap and using the same move. and all for some reason, dodge roll isnt working for me anmore. i cant dodge the attacks he does where he rushes at you while hes in the black sphere. idk if its my controller or not but its annoying me so much. i swear to god im constantly pressing square to dodge like everyone else that i've seen and im convinced the game is broken. its making me hate bbs so much and idk what to do anymore. i feel like throwing shit everywhere.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Dodge roll isn't complete invincibility for Terra, in case you're playing as him. As for Aqua and Ventus, spamming is not the way to go. You'll waste inputs and with them your invincibility. You need to time your dodges.
The darkball mode ist best evaded by using a long shotlock on him.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
i wasted 4 hours with this fight and it was all for nothing. its so diddlyin boring and cheap. all the methods for beating him involve being cheap and using the same move. and all for some reason, dodge roll isnt working for me anmore. i cant dodge the attacks he does where he rushes at you while hes in the black sphere. idk if its my controller or not but its annoying me so much. i swear to god im constantly pressing square to dodge like everyone else that i've seen and im convinced the game is broken. its making me hate bbs so much and idk what to do anymore. i feel like throwing shit everywhere.

you know im late to the party but theres a cheat method to beating this guy you just cheese your way through the fight its doable with every character

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Hee hee. I have a confession. I never even dared to try and fight Vanitas' lingering spirit. After the reaction command fight with Vanitas as Ventus, I never wanted to see that evil Sora again lol. I never attempted to fight another version of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back