• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I hate you Xenmas!!! I HATE YOU!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
you have to kinda run in a big circle around the hole in the middle, and you didnt say you had zero items, you said you had hardy any items.

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
Dark_Keybearer said:
forgive me for sounding so dumb, but i'm fighting him, and only have cura... when did you get curaga? i've done everything but atlantica...?

did u complete winnie the pooh because u get iit there

inuyashakagome13

oy vay. u have to hit triangle and "X" at the same time. X is for sora and triangle is for riku. just hit them repeatedly and it will work. \
also when playing with riku in the final battle, avoid Xenmas's copy and just go for main Xenmas. AND HIT TRIANGLE! and the rest is easy

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Umm, well if you keep running out of items, why don't you just go get munny and stock up on them?

No.1 Xemnas

Website
forums.pspcrazy.com
hes not hard at all when you ocntroll riku just keep moving toward (it may not look like your moving anywhere cuz the room is ent to trick your mind to think that) the xemnas thats got sora while you shoot down the clone that tries to block you i didnt have any potions or healing items either just use the oblivion keyblade use limits when ever you want and reaction commands when ever you need to

as for the infinite lasers thing just hit triangle and x like crazy

E

Evil-Riku

Are you guys stupid or something, you have to attack his clone, before you can move, if you attack his clone, you will be able to move.

~JoJo~

Evil-Riku said:
Are you guys stupid or something, you have to attack his clone, before you can move, if you attack his clone, you will be able to move.
obviously its harder for some people then it is for others. No need to be a jerk.:rolleyes:

keybaldemasterme

Fuzzy2k9 said:
Dude, I'm at lv 60 and my problem is that I have hardly any items cuz I used them on the fight before that and I dun know if I wanna start over and reach him again wit all my potions.

edit: I'm playing on normal mode.

dudey you need to use magic to cure yourself and curaga cures all your HP and Rikus so you don`t need many items. and just keep walking towards the little walls that guy puts up but don`t bonk into them! it will only send you backwards. by the way your at a great leval i beat him at leval 53, so don`t listen to those ppl saying you need to leval up

THE_UNKNOWNS

i had the same problem, but once u figure out riku, the only other thing it the million lasers he does and it took me forever to figure it out but u have to hit x and triangle at the same time so both ppl block bullets, then u smack him like twice and its over.

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
o_o I beat Xemnas at around level 52. Hard, yes, but enjoyable. The only thing to watch out for, really, is your health. Keep healing if Riku ignores you. Use as many reaction commands possible. Ehh, the laser thing made me realize I was really stupid when there were two commands and only Riku was blocking, since I was pressing triangle. After yelling at Sora's ineffective defense, I saw the 'Attack' turned into 'Reflect.' Then I button-mashed like crazy between the two. XD After that though, it's just one finisher to kill him.

Website
www.myspace.com
I'm level 42 on beginner and beat him easily(...hmm i wonder why :])

Yeah at first with the million of beams I thought riku was triangle, i was right and i though sora was O, so i kept getting hit. then i figured it out and owned him.

ThEcRoWiNg

see, my problem is that when im fighting with riku, adn im using dark aura on Xenmas's clone thing, his clone just doesnt want to die! im basically button mashing square and thats about it, should i be attacking him or not? or should i just try to go straight to the real Xenmas?

edit, im on proud mode level 51

lpuesan

um when he shoots the lasers at you press x to make sora block and press triangle to block with riku so press x and triangle at the same time as fast as you can

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
*jumps for joy* Yes!God! Yes! Thank you!Thank you!You love me! Finally,I finally defeated Xenmas!IT was a hardass battle but I beat him!I discovered that only Riku was blocking and lost round 1 but Round 2 I kicked his ass! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back