• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i hate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

saixlonghorn21

i hate xibar voice its horrible he sounds like a little punk rock B***H but i like saix and axel voices and almost all the order members have ear pericing tell me what voices u like

E

Eclipse

wtfchoutalkingboutwillis?

xigbar is kool. he's a laid back-surfer-kinda-old guy. It's awesome.
when you battle him he says "Lock and RELOAD" that was awesome xD

D

Dexter

I likw his voice, he sounds kool and Laid back, but the only problem was Cid and Areith. Beside's that everything was fine...

executioner

all the organization voices are amazing, especially axel and demyx, demyx sounded pretty cool....yea aerith andf cid are horrible

urutapu

...Xigbar was that idiot surfer dude in Hollow Bastion?

I almost wished it'd be Demyx, but then I saw an Underworld video with him in it. D:

Vilex

Cid's voice wasn't how i imagined it, but the voice actor DID do a good job. Aerith, on the other hand, reminded me of Princess Peach, or how we used to read out loud from books in 5th grade.
Also, Vivi's voice was horrible; they made him such a weenie. He was one of the best characters in FF history, and they butchered his voice.
I DO like Tifa's and Seph's voices though :D

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
You've gotta love Axel's voice! It was dead on perfect!

Anyway, I didn't see a problem with Xigbar's voice. It fit his character perfectly and it didn't seem forced at all. But of course, Aerith's voice was horrible. It was way too forced and it made her seem like an expressionless robot.

I also found Vivi's voice to be too high, but it didn't matter much, seeing as he had such an unimportant part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back