• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I hates this Kingdom Hearts franchise (But you really have to and quit/leave this franchise now)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khhaters

Awards
Be note, I'm not one of those fans of this series, but I really hate this series. This is one most overrated franchise of the year, and you kids are going to celebrate one of your 20th anniversary of series all of time? Look, you fanboys and fangirls are still cheer the next game, but I'm here to say this Kingdom Hearts franchise is completely overrated, evil and worst at all times. All of your stupid Disney and Kingdom Hearts fanboys and girls are really flame, toxic, bad behavior and worst community including all those who doing nothing but playing one of your stupid games for the sake of that 20th anniversary of the series? Just remove all of your franchise including those merchandise, toys like that and throw into garbage already, get a job, and find a better life already. There's no reason for you all to come back and play this series again. These franchise is try to destroy you and your life. You better stop support this franchise and give up already. All I want to say, Kingdom Hearts series is really evil, this will damage you, your friends, family and also kids. You will all gonna stay away with this piece of garbage already. I'm gonna repeat this again: Kingdom Hearts is overrated. You better and need to stop support this franchise already, just give up and get a better life. So I'm gonna say one last time to all of you: Stay away of your beloved franchise already. This franchise is completely dead and overrated for now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back