• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I have a leetle question...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight_Path

So, for my next bday my mom promised me a laptop...
*dances* YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!! Lol.

So can anyone recommend an excellent computer for me? There's so many to choose from and this baby'll haveta get me through college. :)

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Well I went and got a Dell which tends to be good. Depends on how much she plans to spend. Sony and Apple Laptops are amazing. Apple of course uses the mac software, but it is alot easier than you may think to get use to. If your going on a simple budget then best to first look at Dell laptop.

Twilight_Path

Well I went and got a Dell which tends to be good. Depends on how much she plans to spend. Sony and Apple Laptops are amazing. Apple of course uses the mac software, but it is alot easier than you may think to get use to. If your going on a simple budget then best to first look at Dell laptop.

Honestly, I've never had a thing for Macs because my father has one from his job and it always has to reboot when you use the internet... I dunno maybe it's just old.

I've been researching Dell and they do seem to be pretty dependable.

Lol. Yeah, money has a lot to do with it! Plus I had to mow some lawns and babysit for awhile because she wants me to pay at least a quarter of the cost. So I want something dependable, y'know?

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I got a Dell Inspiron 1400 and it has worked well for 2 years. No problems as of yet besides security things. Apple computers are really nice. You shouldn't need to reboot when using the internet but who knows what could be the problem. My uncle helped me choose mine and he said the best buy would be with a Dell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back