• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I have a problem!A really big one!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
My dad got promoted and he moved to Belgium (i'm from Greece) for a couple of years.the problem is,he found out that i could continue my studies there until i graduate (that is in 2 years) and continue the college back here.my parents are divorced,i have a sister and 2 best pals of whom i'm going to miss (1 girl and 1 boy).
-the girl told me that if i leave now,i may be replaced and nothing will be the same again,that we will not be able to see each other and the communication between us will be nearly impossible (because of her timetables).​

-the boy,when...here's the real problem.we've been best pals for 4-5 years.i did some things that started pissing him off without noticing it myself.2 years after we made best friends,i had a crush on his cousin.the outcome was that i went steady on her for a year and in my enthusiasm,i started hanging out with my second pal to take advice (the girl) andi ignored my friend.since last year he started hanging out with 2 other guys from my class and,eventually, replaced me with 'em.i tried to repair our relationship and i have succeeded in a level.at the start of the summer he ensured with me that we would be sitting together this year.now i'm about to leave,i learned that he promised to one of his other friends that he would be sitting with him.he is asking me not to leave,because if that happens,i will redestroy our relationship. i asked him if i stayed here,would he be sitting with me (just to check out his thoughts about me).he refused but promised me that if i stay here,everything is gonna be fine.​

i want to ask what would you do in my place.the reason i am thinking of leaving is because if i finish my studies in belgium,it will be easier to achieve my goal and enter the college with high grades...i don't know why i'msaying this to you,but i feel you like my KH-family and i could use some help right now!

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Friends who say they dont want to be friends with you because you want to build on your future arent real friends.

Besides, you can always make new friends wherever you go. They're a dime a dozen dude. I'd do what I thought was best, and if I was you, I'd get the hell out of there.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Yup like Donnie said, they aren't your real friends if they can't understand how you feel about things and what you do which is best.

Making friends is easy so don't worry about making them, just be open.
And if they were your true friends (mostly referring to the girl) no one could EVER replace you.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
seems like you have a lot of drama....an opportunity has arrived to get rid of it. use it. i remember when I had to move, but i didn't want to. It turns out I'm better than who I was back then. I realized I was hanging out with the wrong crowd and was miserable. I can look back saying my life turned out better than in the direction it was going.

Rabello

Yeah! Climb that career ladder until you are high enough to turn around and laugh to your old friends for being too weak to do it themselfs!

Y

Yannis

My dad got promoted and he moved to Belgium (i'm from Greece) for a couple of years.the problem is,he found out that i could continue my studies there until i graduate (that is in 2 years) and continue the college back here.my parents are divorced,i have a sister and 2 best pals of whom i'm going to miss (1 girl and 1 boy).
-the girl told me that if i leave now,i may be replaced and nothing will be the same again,that we will not be able to see each other and the communication between us will be nearly impossible (because of her timetables).
-the boy,when...here's the real problem.we've been best pals for 4-5 years.i did some things that started pissing him off without noticing it myself.2 years after we made best friends,i had a crush on his cousin.the outcome was that i went steady on her for a year and in my enthusiasm,i started hanging out with my second pal to take advice (the girl) andi ignored my friend.since last year he started hanging out with 2 other guys from my class and,eventually, replaced me with 'em.i tried to repair our relationship and i have succeeded in a level.at the start of the summer he ensured with me that we would be sitting together this year.now i'm about to leave,i learned that he promised to one of his other friends that he would be sitting with him.he is asking me not to leave,because if that happens,i will redestroy our relationship. i asked him if i stayed here,would he be sitting with me (just to check out his thoughts about me).he refused but promised me that if i stay here,everything is gonna be fine.
i want to ask what would you do in my place.the reason i am thinking of leaving is because if i finish my studies in belgium,it will be easier to achieve my goal and enter the college with high grades...i don't know why i'msaying this to you,but i feel you like my KH-family and i could use some help right now!
Throw your friends away like burnt cigarettes!

You dont need friends like those, you told about. You can and will get new friends..

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
Choices:
you don't have to get your dream job. if you have trouble finding a job and become deathly poor i'm sure your so-called friends will let you stay at their house every night and feed you your meals.

go get your good grades, who needs friends like that. think of all the other people in the world that you could be friends with.

Seriously, listen to everyone else, its some really good advice

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
If you want a good future, go to Belgium. If you would like to have a strong freindship, stay. You cant have both, so you gotta choose. I suggest you go to colllege, you can always make new freinds, and youll always have KHI.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Originally posted by Ragnarok
If you want a good future, go to Belgium. If you would like to have a strong freindship, stay. You cant have both, so you gotta choose. I suggest you go to colllege, you can always make new freinds, and youll always hace KHI.

i think that will be my final decision after all.videogames,my pc and books have always been my closest friends..

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
you disagree that many people in this forum share the same ideas and activities??that's what i meant...

P.S. that is your answer to my problem?!?

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
As others have said (I would've gotten on here sooner, if someone had posted this in the right section), go to collage. If they're really your friends, they'll try to at least compromise. If not, then go find new ones. There's always the 'glorious internet' to keep people in touch. Why the hell do you think that Myspace or Facebook were made? For a bunch of whiny emo kids to complain about their lives? No, but they use it for that.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
As others have said (I would've gotten on here sooner, if someone had posted this in the right section), go to collage. If they're really your friends, they'll try to at least compromise. If not, then go find new ones.

I don't know about this guy but I've never considered people that disposable.

Stavros said:
There's always the 'glorious internet' to keep people in touch. Why the hell do you think that Myspace or Facebook were made? ?

To find underage sex partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back