• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i have a question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
hey, and welcome to KHI.
I personally don't think that they're gay if thats any consolation. I think some want them to be gay *coughfangirlscough*, and others use "proof" like Axel's comments about Roxas and KH2 ending.
(which I'll agree are quite questionable.)

DaCapo4

There not gay,some people just don't like them because well everyone has different opinions about the game, you can't make someone like the game, they have to play it for them to like it.

But don't listen to them. I think Riku, and them are awesome. I like Roxas better than Sora though :'(

Gippal

Everybody thinks they are gay because they have intensely strong friendships for different reasons, and then actions between them are interpreted as loving each other.
If you want to find a particularly homophobic and retarded example, please feel free to look here

DaCapo4

None of them are gay, but i wouldn't be to sure if Marluxia and Demyx are....

Why because Marluixa has pink hair?

and why Demnxy he's not gay at all he's just scared of fighting thats all.

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
reasons i think that others think they are gay
1. near the end of kh2, sora meets kairi and riku again and seems happy to see kairi, and crys at riku's feet
2. the guys seem to be really close to eachother
3. no one says "i love you" to anyone, so everyone is unsure

but i highly doubt that they are gay cause the games are crossed with Disney, and even POTC isnt like that, it just suggests a few things

btw welcome to the forums!

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Well it could also be because the men in these kinds of Square-Enix games tend to look effeminate, I found Riku to look especially effeminate in KH2. That doesn't help. And I sometimes get the feeling that certain fangirls desperately want them to be gay.

Also, the end of KH2 raised a few eyebrows.

ilovesora1223

that is a lie, people just want them to be gay. Like others have said, its disney people, i dont think disney is going to sell a video game about gays. They love each other as a friend, like friendship, u wanna protect ur friends right

Karn1254

OK guys theres something a few of you need to learn. They very well may be gay. BUT a lot of you, whether its canon or not, are acting like it would be a bad thing. Are you guys saying that you wouldn't think these characters were cool if they were gay?

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Well I'm all for gay characters but I would say that some parents would not like it in a game. I remember reading about a woman getting pissed for the GIRLNEXTDOOR cheat for the spider-man game (It makes spider-man look like Mary Jane) because both Mary Jane and the copy of her kiss at the end. I on the other hand do not like incest so I could do with out Roxas&Namine (Inside joke). If SE make them gay I don't care if they keep them hetero then I'm fine too. 'sall good! ^_^
bowchickawowwow

V

V.A.T.13

It's because the females don't do shit, and the male bonding is everywhere.

...And Nomura is probably bi.

But really, it's cause Axel can't keep his hands off the little boy, Riku is someone with mental issues who was probably raped and beaten as a child and seems to always think of Sora, and because the fangirls will it so.

Oh yea, and Disney loevs teh gays so, don't put it past them putting homosexual content in anything.
Square doesn't give a shit either way, and even promotes it for the money we fangirls shit out for em.

Last edited:

Karn1254

The point is this topic is rather immature... it shouldn't matter to you, just play the game because you enjoy it and if you can't accept that teh characters might be gay then your loss.

Oris

Awards
I don't think Disney and SE would put gays in KH. Looking at this thread will tell you why: so many people would hate it that KH would be discontinued. And NOBODY here wants that! Everyone has their own opinion, including me, but if I posted it I would be fueling the fire both ways. So, I'M GONNA SHUT UP NOW!:closedeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back