• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I have been given the mark

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
Yay I've finally reached premium!!! Loving the red letters :D

(My attempt at a brief but somewhat emotional reflection) :

Started a while back.....think I didn't spam at all after reaching 100 posts. Made some cool friends, met some chill people....got into like.....2 arguments? My love for KH has only been dimmed slightly so that's a win. :p

Anyways here's to 1000 more posts.

Next week I'll start working on that name change essay -_-'

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Congratulations. Now only 2000 more posts for Platinum :D

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
Congrats! I'm on my way to premium (still a bit to go)

And name change essay? Please do explain *o*

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
To qualify for a name change, you have to make a KH fanfic which has to have up to 500 words and each word has to start with a vowel except nouns (which you have to bold).

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
To qualify for a name change, you have to make a KH fanfic which has to have up to 500 words and each word has to start with a vowel except nouns (which you have to bold).

And it also has to continue in the same story as the last Fanfiction.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com

Except I'm pretty sure Sham is still "cleaning up" ugly names. In other words, he'd change your name from kingdomkey96 to Kingdom Key or something to that effect.

kingdomkey96

Except I'm pretty sure Sham is still "cleaning up" ugly names. In other words, he'd change your name from kingdomkey96 to Kingdom Key or something to that effect.

Yeah but there's another 'kingdomkey' on the forum so that doesn't achieve anything :O

I'll do the essay though. Don't have too much of a problem with that :)

Soren

Awards
Congratulations to you sir. I may not know you, but I know that you have to be pretty dedicated to this place in order to get that many posts. You have definitely earned that rank of yours.

Btw, I'm Soren. It's a pleasure to meet you. =)

(Sorry if I sound a little off, but this is my first time posting in a REEEEAAAAAALLY long time.)

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
That essay was hard as bonk... But I enjoyed the challenge... And my new username ^_^

Congrats! I got super excited when I reached Premium. Enjoy the larger avvy size and red name. :p

kingdomkey96

@Soren Thanks. But it wasn't that hard I like the discussions that go on here. They attract me :3

@Souji Seta Thanks, I will. Urghh....that essay is gonna be hard. I'll feel accomplished when it's done though ^^

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
But, this is just a warning: don't expect the name to be changed quickly. I had to wait for more than a few months and had to do two fanfics to have it finally changed last month.

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
oh wow, I didn't know that, I've been wanting to change my name for ages, ugh well good luck to me when I reach premium ;_;.

Well congrats again! :)

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
See? This is why when I registered I chose the name I wanted to keep! :D

Also, congrats. I'm makin' my way up there, rather hastily. XD

Seriously, I'm at a rate of 31.54 posts per day. I'll be there with ya before ya know it!!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Congrats, dude. What is it with that essay thing? Back in the day we just asked for it on a thread and boom you had the name changed.

Things have changed........

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
See? This is why when I registered I chose the name I wanted to keep! :D

So much for signing up when ur 13 ;_; and the same time when ur riku obession took over and then u realize years later: "why the fuck did I choose that name..."

E

Excitingsong

I'm new here in this forum and everything i read is really nice.
I learned a lot here.

Back