• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR THE NA KHIIFM+ DORKS! :D o:

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GIIIIIIIIIRLZ :D

Website
xephelyn.deviantart.com
It's bloody NOT coming out in NA. Or in Europe. OR anywhere else outside of Japan.

Case closed.

It's...ridiculous to see the amount of threads regarding this topic over here. Seriously guys. /: Can't some mod roast them all up and toss them in a place where the sun don't shine? Argh.

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
This thread is ridiculous...just goes to show you how easily people get frustated and angry at a bunch of people posting about the release of FM out of Japan...Especially people who have just joined the forums and have had barely a week here..

But yeah, youve got a point...I agree with you...too many topics and threads about the release of FM...

Let the mods do their jobs...Its just best to simply ignore the threads...

Eternamente926

But we need to have faith!

...seriously, though, it's probably not coming out. I've accepted that, seen the new cutscenes through KHVids.net (zomg plug, though I have no affiliation), enjoyed discussing and debating over the cans of worms that have opened up plotwise, drooled over the desire to play as Limit Form and other new aspects of Final Mix, but I've moved on. If it comes out, yeah, I'm buying, but I'm not holding my breath or making a new topic about it every minute.

Others should probably do the same, and then relish the surprise if they do actually announce an international Final Mix release.

GIIIIIIIIIRLZ :D

Website
xephelyn.deviantart.com
What? @ KH Birth By Keep

This thread is ridiculous...just goes to show you how easily people get frustated and angry at a bunch of people posting about the release of FM out of Japan...Especially people who have just joined the forums and have had barely a week here..
Well, considering that I came from another KH forum, I've come across these sort of threads for a while now. So it's not like I got pissed over this because of a week's stay. It's just silly.

...Right. Now setting facts straight = being ridiculous. Oh, I'm *so* sorry. /:

like this thread is so much better than the other stupid fm release threads.
I'm trying to set a solid point here so they get it. There's absolutely no reason why people should hold on to that little linger of hope when no bloody release is happening.

If anything I'm doing them a favor. Jeez.

I agree with AL this is pointless just ignore the threads you are no better your just takeing up space.
Yes, because threads about questions which have been answered numerous times, and that just keep popping up again ain't a spammage spree to this forum.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
why did you come to this from if it drive you nuts? What other from did you come? and don't worry about the other threads its not you job or any one else job to tell them its not coming you guys worry alot what other people have to say.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
...well, that's certainly very true, but you know, topics like this have been made before, and yet people still posted those kinds of threads...

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
yeah me too. but i finally figured out its not coming. i got my hopes up REALLY high. but we still need to have faith! HAVE FAITH!

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
Sorry Rage, but the chances of FM coming to U.S. are slim to none. We should just stop posting and let the thread die.

sora741

It's bloody NOT coming out in NA. Or in Europe. OR anywhere else outside of Japan.

Case closed.

It's...ridiculous to see the amount of threads regarding this topic over here. Seriously guys. /: Can't some mod roast them all up and toss them in a place where the sun don't shine? Argh.

who are you to even say that u disney solider do you work for disney...no square enix.....no ok than

~thread needs to be closed~

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
True that, even though I'm a tad new, I can tell that there's been countless threads on this. So unless there's actual news about KHIIFM+, don't start a thread!

rascus213

some say let it die and et they keep posting

wheres oathy i think hes a mod that likes to close threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back