• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I have idea about SR/TVA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sha19

Awards
I have idea and is not a theary.

:idea:I wonder have anybody have thought about Sora, Riku, Terra, Ven, and Aqua are from Destiny Islands.
Because I begin think that they all come from Destiny Islands. and they might be connted that have.

This my first post and this is just an idea for people can think about.
(sorry for the misspelled words)

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Welcome to KHI first of all ;3

Second, I don't believe that VAT are from DI. Not sure where they are from

C

Colours

They could have just heard about it.
-Seeing how Terra & Ven were seen there once.

A

Audo

Something tells me Terra/Aqua/Ven are from a new original world, where their master resides. :3

Sha19

Awards
They could be and they could not from other world but, i like your guys anwser and it is going to help me think some more about my idea.

ruinandchaos85

DI seems a bit too peaceful to have 3 young armor wearing keybladers from it. If they're not from a new world, then they're prolly from Radiant Garden.

KH-Lover

Website
www.formspring.me
ok my idea is this:
1. they might be from DI
2. They might be from Radiant Gardens (Hallow BAstion) like Kiari
3. maybe the "Sunset Horizons" or whatever it will be called, used to be their home, but was destroyed somehow.

i dunno these are just my thoughts... :D

Ren

adios motherfucker
I'd think they come from a new world. DI seems unlikely, and it seems like if they came from Radiant Garden, someone would have known about it and hinted at it somewhere.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
They could be. But they could be fom anywhere else. Hollow radiant garden or maybe even twilight town.

Ren

adios motherfucker
TAV have been seen on DI on multiple occasions. It's not an entirely far-fetched idea.

ruinandchaos85

I'd think they come from a new world. DI seems unlikely, and it seems like if they came from Radiant Garden, someone would have known about it and hinted at it somewhere.

Xigbar hinted at knowing about them. As far as everyone else from RG(with the exception of Cid), they were prolly to young to remember or care, as Cloud would've 11 and Leon would've been 10.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Xigbar hinted at knowing about them. As far as everyone else from RG(with the exception of Cid), they were prolly to young to remember or care, as Cloud would've 11 and Leon would've been 10.

Could have been just a run in with them on RG. They've been seen on RG, after all.

And I was thinking something more along the lines of Ansem Reports. I'd find it odd that neither AtW nor Xehanort mentioned anything about keyblade wielders hailing from the world they were on.

Sha19

Awards
I would rather they be from a new world. And what gave you the idea that VAT were from DI?

I got the idea because they might be from DI and i was thinking about it and that famly haves no please in kingdom hearts,also i was getting tired of seeing threads about them begin family and all.

I came up with this idea if they came from DI,but i can be wrong about it i dont now

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I think that Ven is from DI actually, seeming as he has a link to it, hence leading Terra there too, who becomes interested in Riku/Sora. I also think that eventually, Terra would have settled on the DI's if soething hadn't happened, but that's just me ^-^

black_hood_demon

i think DI has more importance than people give it credit for... i mean that was the site of where you fought ansem!! it could be just because sora and riku came from there, but there's got to b more than that! plus there's always that possibility that terra IS in fact xehanort... if terra did "settle down" at DI, i think the last boss battle actually happening on the isle is completely understandable!

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I agree on Terra, Ven, and Aqua not coming from Destiny Islands. It just doesn't seem to fit somehow and Hollow Bastion also seems unlikely. A completely new world seems like the best fit for their homeworld, though they could've come from different places, too. If they can travel across worlds, then it's possible they could've come from completely different worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back