• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i have imported kh2 and slide card...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
i thought if i imported kh2 and a product called Slide Card Swap Magic, i would be able 2 play. so far, the products haven't arrived yet, but they SHOULD work.
but if they don't work, i'll notify everyone. same goes with if it does work.
there you go, you now have a tester to see how you can play kh2.

!: TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE PLAYING KH2: welcome me soon!!!:D

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
you import through the internet (order), or you fly to Japan, go to a store, buy kh2, fly back home and that's about it.
when the kh2 and slide card arrive, i'll notify you guys, ok?:D

ssdragongoku

I used a flip top and i have a version 7 ps2 it worked for me i also have a version 2.0 swapmagic boot disc. I would not advise going with the swap card eventually they brak your ps2.....

Last edited:
D

Dexter

Just be patient an wait till March you are was wasting your money on a Japaneasee game that you dont understand. Plus you bought the swap magic an all that crap.

Z

ZerokaoS

it makes more sence to wait 4 the english version cuz u wont understand the jap version.... cmon how will u know wat 2 do? not tryin 2 flame u or anything sry.

ssdragongoku

THE SLIDE CARD DOES NOT Change JAPANESE GAMES TO ENGLISH but allows you to play them on an english ps2

Last edited:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
well, some people (lol) like me can't take it. and plus, i don't mean to boast or offend, but i have enough money for it, so it's not a problem really...and i'm gettin it for my bday (lol again) lol which is on january 11...so...
but i dunno...it just seemed i was a bit over obsessed with kh2 so i really wanted 2 get any version...which in this case is the japanese one.
and there shall be translations (at least some) on the khinsider walkthrough, am i correct yes i think i am correct end of discussion. lol.
it's worth it for those *I CAN'T TAKE IT* victims. i'm a victim, sadly. :D lol

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
you know how all of you guys are saying it's easy? that makes an advatnage for us cause it gets harder when u don't know what 2 do LOL.

for those of you who want to know (someone asked) i have a PAL version and i set the version (for slide card) to PAL (when i ordered) so that it works/plays on a PAL version ps2..........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back