• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I have no friends and I am a coward.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guernsey

Awards
Well, I just need some advice on relationships specifically with friendships. I had acquaintces and only on friend in my lifetime but other than that the only thing I really know is that there were from high school. Lately, I feel misantropic and I just cannot stand to be around some people but at the same time I am afraid to go outside to go to any job. I just don't know, I do want money but I hate work especially if it is a job I hate and also I don't have anybody (other than my family) outside the forums to talk to. How do I win friends or at least find someone to talk to?

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Yeah, sitting around and moping/worrying about everything isn't going to solve matters.

Go out, get a job, talk to people at said job, make friends.

If you go to college, talk to people there too.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Face your fear. Its going to have to be sooner or later that you need to get a job and get in control of your life.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
You look like someone in college so if there's people who seem nice, you could approach them and talk. Sitting around being sad won't help at all.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
Yeah, sitting around and moping/worrying about everything isn't going to solve matters.

Of course it doesn't. But some people do it don't they? =/

Anyway, try saying "Hi my name is...(your name)." or try to talk to them about current events or ask them how they are doing and how are they liking the job and if you need help, talk to them. Sometimes when you work with others and ask for advice, you might get a conversation going or crack up a joke if your funny, if not, don't. Just try being friendly and being polite. If they accept you for who you are, then good and if not, forget them. Just try not to act desperate or drive them away. =/ I know you can do it! =]

Shade737

Silver Member
Start Lifting Weights. Start small and go up from there and then you'll be able to defend yourself and get friends when your muscles come in and girls will flock to you. You will also be healthy too.

Last edited:

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Well, I just need some advice on relationships specifically with friendships. I had acquaintces and only on friend in my lifetime but other than that the only thing I really know is that there were from high school. Lately, I feel misantropic and I just cannot stand to be around some people but at the same time I am afraid to go outside to go to any job. I just don't know, I do want money but I hate work especially if it is a job I hate and also I don't have anybody (other than my family) outside the forums to talk to. How do I win friends or at least find someone to talk to?

dude don't be sad man, I had some problems too, but you know what I learned to look on the bright side atleast I have my self. FRIENDS ARE NICE TO HAVE BUT SOMETIMES THEY CAN BETRAY YOU OR MAKE YOU MADE. iT TAKES TIME.

S

Shadow Soldier

dude don't be sad man, I had some problems too, but you know what I learned to look on the bright side atleast I have my self. FRIENDS ARE NICE TO HAVE BUT SOMETIMES THEY CAN BETRAY YOU OR MAKE YOU MADE. iT TAKES TIME.

Do you even proof read before you post?

Now for the subject;

For jobs, you shouldn't be worried about that. Seriously. Is it a job you're going to keep for your lifetime? No. It's just a stepping stone in the right direction. Jobs do suck, but if you make friends there, they become fun. And it's not that hard making friends, especially working at a job. Because like 99% of the time, employees have to talk to each other about something. And if you see some people that are cool, just try to hang out with them. If they don't accept you, big whoop, they weren't meant to be your friends anyways.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥

Well, you definitely want to to try to improve your social skills, right?
For starters, why don't you try making friends on this forum first. The text-based communication here is much easier than RL friends-making, so you should be able to manage that.

Then just try to figure out things like, what kind of person you are, how people act towards you, what you can improve with yourself, what kind of people you get along with well, etc.
Try to find out such things and how you can improve your own social skills.

As for outside the forums, it always pays to join something like a sports-club or any other weekly activities outside to meet people. Of course, a job would suffice, too. If you meet a few people on a regular basis, then it'll be easier to get to know them better.
Naturally, it probably won't show results right away, but you'll gradually gain experience and get better.

I know you explicitly said that you hate being around a lot of people, but I'm afraid it's your only bet if you want to change your situation. You can't just expect something to happen by itself without any problems, you'll have to fight for it.

You can PM me anytime, if you need some more help or tips. I'd be glad to help.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Find something you have in common with people; I met 35% of my friends through Anime.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Don't be a faggot

hit the gym

then slay some pussy

don't ask for it

TAKE IT

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Move out of your safety bubble once in a while. Go out and try new things and meet new people. You might just find a group of group who you really relate to. And if you find something that really interests you that could very easily turn into a job that you enjoy. Also get over your fears. What do you have to lose. Live each day like it's you last.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
yeah, like others said, gym it up, if u change your appearence in some way people will probably notice and since I can see confidence is one of your main problems thats probably a good start.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
they are all right dude,sitting there wont solve anything,DO something,wether it is trough gym or being the funny guy in the group,having charisma idk man,you have to be good at something right?use that thing you are good at,relate to people who are like you or to people you like,whatever you want,its up to you dude

Endgame

:D
Sink or swim.

Force yourself into uncomfortable situations. You'll either succeed or fail. If you fail, you'll learn from that failure. Eventually you'll succeed.

C

coolfresh1224

misanthropy nailed if you always do what you've always done you'll always get what you've always gotten

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
they are all right dude,sitting there wont solve anything,DO something,wether it is trough gym or being the funny guy in the group,having charisma idk man

Oh boy.

What great advice.

Sink or swim.

Force yourself into uncomfortable situations. You'll either succeed or fail. If you fail, you'll learn from that failure. Eventually you'll succeed.

While this is probably a good approach, it always does pay off to first think about the situation and not try it carelessly.
You can probably avoid failures like this more easily.

But in the end, it still comes down to the fact that you need some experience first. Failure is inevitable most of the times.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
If someone looks like they need help, help them. That strategy worked for me, or like everyone else said, find people you can relate to/similar intrests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back