• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I have this very strange problem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
I prefer the idea of simply telling her bluntly that she plainly stinks. But if the above doesn't work, then she'd probably have to be told that.
Seconded.

If I smelled THAT bad, I'd hope someone would have the decency to tell me so I don't go around smelling like a sweaty fart all day.

But if you're determined to be subtle, you should buy her one of those gift bags from Bath and Body Works or something, with the body wash/scented lotions and such to help with the BO. Say it's a late Christmas gift or something.

Blueman

There's this girl in my class. We share the same desk. The problem is that she farts so much! It's like one of those silent but deadly ones and man oh, man does she stink! She's petite and sort of good looking but she usally has mass body sweat combined with her god awful farts. How do I ask her to stop? I mean I though girls are usally high on beauty and that kind of stuff. God I've skipped class because I can't stand that god awful smell!

Any advise without sounding like a bitch?

Don't say anything. Because if you do say something, she will be offended and consider you a jerk.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
But then it's everyone and not just him highlighting the problem. I'm sure that'd make her feel worse about it.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
But I like the idea of an anonymous letter the best. She is aware of it, and she doesn't have to worry about who told her. I think that's the best way to go.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I lol'd so hard.

Take BEANO and there will BE NO gas.

XDD

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Regardless of who sent it, she's just received a letter signed by everyone in the class, telling her that she smells a bit less than like roses. How do you think she's going to perceive that?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
If you go with the petition idea, the more people the better.

If it's an unsigned letter, she could simply think it's someone pulling a mean joke, or not admit or acknowledge them until someone tells her face to face.

Gatorade

If you go with the petition idea, the more people the better.

If it's an unsigned letter, she could simply think it's someone pulling a mean joke, or not admit or acknowledge them until someone tells her face to face.
So now you're defending the petition idea when you just proved it to be a bad idea?

Anyways, I know if I were to receive a letter saying that I would be aware of it and try to change it, regardless of whether I thought it were a joke or not.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I'm not a fan of this petition idea; I'd say just confront her personally. She may feel offended, but she'll probably get over it at some point; time heals all wounds. The more people involved, the bigger the wound may become.

Oz.

Awards
Just embarrass her! Who cares? You're not the one who is inconsiderate enough to be dropping bombs in public like that. She has it coming.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Damned straight. Regardless of how it's done, I think it's better to tell her than to just move seats.

Gatorade

I'm not a fan of this petition idea; I'd say just confront her personally. She may feel offended, but she'll probably get over it at some point; time heals all wounds. The more people involved, the bigger the wound may become.
Yeah but I would think that's only possible if he's friendly with her. If not it would be just... weird.

Just embarrass her! Who cares? You're not the one who is inconsiderate enough to be dropping bombs in public like that. She has it coming.
That's pretty very inconsiderate.

Firo

Oh Crap
Bring one of those little fans to school lol. Just play it off casually. Like sniff a few times and say "Do you smell that" she'll get the picture.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Lol. I feel sorry for you.

Bring one of those little fans to school lol. Just play it off casually. Like sniff a few times and say "Do you smell that" she'll get the picture.

I agree with this. Not the fan thing, the "Do you smell that?" thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back