• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I have too many spoilers in my head!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikethesandbag

Lost in darkness...searching for the light.
It has been a good, long wait. I haven't been waiting as long as many of you because I didn't get Kingdom Hearts when it was first released, but the wait has felt like forever...and now that it's getting down to the wire, I have tried my best to avoid spoilers as well, and, luckily, I've done pretty good. I haven't watched any of the FMV's or any of the footage from the game, plus I try to stay away from forums that look like potential spoiler pools. I don't even get my feet wet in the spoiler pools, but I have been splashed from time to time.

TheKing'sGuard

I think spoiling is ok but to forget most of it just concentrate all your effort into it (another game, hobby, a class, etc). For example, I saw the intro, watched a couple fights, and heard the soundtrack. That was a month ago while today I've got a hundred things to keep my mind off KH2 so all I really know is the music and what I've read from authentic articles.

So if you keep yourself too busy to think about KH2 you'll be fine. Re-play an RPG, for example Grandia 3 comes out on Valentines Day or pick up a few new hobbies

se fanboy

5 Kings of Twilight said:
I need something that would make me high and will make me forget about every spoiler I've heard.

Any ideas?

EDIT: People keep posting stuff in their sigs, and other sections that are not for spoilers.
FYI, don't post Intro pictures in Avi or sigs that much. Use something that is not spoilerly, like
Kairi standing at the beach. Don't use like really cool parts of the Intros. (That will spoil us)

Like for example

Spoiler Spoiler Show

NOTE TO ALL: DO NOT HIGHLIGHT THE SPOILER IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE SPOILED!!
IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE SPOILED AND YOU HIGHLIGHT IT YOU ARE GAY (no offense)

Damnit I read your spoiler noooooooooooooooooo:mad:

got_kh2?

Well, considering it's kh2, it's kinda hard to not spoiler yourself. The only advice i can offer is to stay away from the spoiler forums. Even if a small info or something slips out outside the Spoiler's Section, it'll probably be small and nothing major. Also, i'd say it's ok to watch a few boss fights, as long as u dont watch the cutscenes of all the world. You wouldn't get much info out of it anyways since it's japanese...

Edit: it's not true, Riku does not die...

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
yes Ive spoiled myself too, Im at least glad I dont get many of the spoilers

IDEA: Hows about we chip in money for us to buy drugs to..........forget things.....

or hit eachother with a bat at the same time and make us forget!!

stupid ideas

E

Eclipse

stupid losers spoke of spoilers in the non-spoiler section and i got spoiled! (wow i used that word a lot)...i saw the intro....and i couldn't help watching the ending....but the ending isn't what hit me in the soft spot...what hurt.....was when someone revealed the truth about
Spoiler Spoiler Show
that pissed me off!!!...now i know everything. god dang n00bs....i'm slowly forgetting everything......well i'll always remember but it's not as big as an impact in my mind anymore. guess i'll just have to wait...considering i know all the mysteries of kh2 now

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Well, I've posted more now then I did before KH2 was out in Japan, and yet I haven't been spoiled (in any serious ways, as in plot), otherwise I don't care about the gameplay spoilers... I'm kinda happy with myself

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
^ I wish I was like that...

maybe I need a huge flower pod that will make me forget my spoiler memories on this forum!!

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
i was spoiled a little i guess wit the sigs long time ago. its hard to try not to look at the spoiler section, but ill live.

~NGD OMEGA~

Alright people, here is the best thing to do, which is actually what I have been doing. TAKE A BREAK!!! Get off this and all other KH Related sites, and play some of your other games, or go and buy a new one and beat it. Cram your brain so full with that stuff, and completely forget KH except for the release date. That is why everyone hasn't seen too much of me lately. My recomendation, get the Dark Cloud series, it's long and has some good surprises in it that will make your mind explode, just enough to get rid of the KH stuff. That's all I can really tell you. Just avoid KH till it comes out, I was spoiled for COM, and I don't want to repeat that again. If Dark Cloud doesn't keep you, the FFX series will, or you could go for Ratchet and Clank, or any other games you've been looking at lately, just save enough for KH2. Also if you don't have the cash, look in your gaming library, or Play KH1 or COM again. Refresh your memories with those, and get rid of the new stuff. Not recomended since it is still KH, but it's worth a shot. Good luck.

--|| SORA ||--

Heres a idea how to forget,all of them spoilers.Just jump off a cliff,and ull forget evrything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back