• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I haven’t been following the story but I did this, please advice.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KH_fan_03

Hi guys 🙂

I’m doing a marathon playing the entire Kingdom Hearts franchise in order to enjoy and understand the story to it's fullest when I get to play Kingdom Hearts 3.

I’m at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, but unfortunately, I haven’t been paying attention to the cutscenes because I either have to answer a phone call or go to the bathroom, or anything else that tends to happen when you play a game. So I watched the cutscenes on Youtube and I made sure that the cut scenes are from the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 remix on the PS4, which is the version that I own.

Is there a chance that I might have missed something from the cutscene of Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix due to an update that came out between game sessions or due to a programme that doesn’t allow something to be shown in a cutscene more than once or if a cutscene is not the same as the ones that are available on Youtube?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No, only KH1 and KH3 have missable scenes/events.

KH1’s missable scenes are just alternate cutscenes that would happen if you played certain worlds out of the recommended order.

No scenes were patched into KH2FM.

Back