• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I hope Organization XIII will have more development

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorseselover

I’m not someone who wants to be spoonfed left and right, I’m not asking for some full blown heavy handed exposition for each member of the Organization (Suicide Squad already did that). But every member that isn’t Roxas or Axel just likes to spout out dialogue that sounds like it’s ripped straight out of a Terrence Malick film. I’m all for visual storytelling, but every time Sora or Riku asks a question to any member of the Organization, everything is just kept vague as possible only to tease future games or constantly make connections to other games without even trying to be cohesive on its own. With Marluxia coming back, hopefully things will be more clear.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I personally thought Chain of Memories did it well, seeing their behind the scenes machinations and plans more often. KH1 sorta did that too with Maleficent's group.

Yeah KH3 seems to be doing the DDD thing where someone shows up and says cryptic crap. I hope they do more...it at least sounds like they do ha.

Scorseselover

I personally thought Chain of Memories did it well, seeing their behind the scenes machinations and plans more often. KH1 sorta did that too with Maleficent's group.

Yeah KH3 seems to be doing the DDD thing where someone shows up and says cryptic crap. I hope they do more...it at least sounds like they do ha.
That’s not what I got with Chain of Memories, how Nomura handled the Organization in Chain of Memories is similar to what George Lucas did with the first two Star Wars prequels, they just stand and talk about how things are going.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix had scenes where the Organization XIII members were conversing with each other in Where Nothing Gathers. I'm guessing something like this will happen for Kingdom Hearts III. They're cryptic to Sora, but behind the scenes, we get the exposition. Speaking of Organization XIII, the former members are going to have their arcs closed apparently, can't wait to see how that works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back