• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I hope this game picks up fast...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
BBS will probably have a better opening video, but you never can tell for sure. It could show TAV's Awakenings or something.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Hes talking about the begining of the game in general i think...and i bet BBS will open quick and good :) but i personally liked all the openings except days

Leper Messiah

Then what are you talking about? You should really explain these kinds of things...

Wait... Do you mean the first few minutes of play? Personally I hate the beginning of KH1... then it gets a hell of a lot better.

Pianoajd2

I'm not really sure. We know that it'll open with the Master Qualification Exam, and then MX dissapears. It seems like a quick start to the adventure...

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
well hopfully, it has a quick start and nothing to slow, like kh2 and didnt like the whole week thing we had to go through

just pointless mission's, i hope it isnt like that

ventus12

by opening than u mean like the part where the explain the controls and kick start the story?

i kinda liked kh2 since it was the first kh game i played but when i went to play kh1 i was bored. lol guess thats wat i get for playing out of order but days crap to way to long.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by sora'sdarkerself
well, its basicall 3 games, so one has to be slow. mabye terra's, it fits his speed!XP

You realize that Terra leaves LoD first out of the three, right?

Edit: Never mind. SoRa-RoXaS_fan explained what you meant.

Last edited:

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
he means the gameplay walk through's on how to move the character's and the mini missions you had to do to get off

the island and for kh2 to start off as sora

Soxas

just because of the fact that it is technically a whole new story itll definatley pick up quickly because everything you see will be new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back