• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I hope this game picks up fast...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven's keyblade

I found KH2's opening to be kinda too long and took away replay value in fear of having to go through the process again(but personally I saved at many different points just in case). So if BBS can fix this problem I'll be happy.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Days opening was pretty crappy....(that includes the opening to the game, and the first few missions)....I liked the cinematic openings of KH1 and KH2....but the starting gameplay didnt thrill me at all....I just wanted to skip that so many times...just wanted to kick the crap out of Setzer...lol XP
so far Re:CoM had the best opening gameplay...i think.

so hopefully the opening will be cinematic like KH1 and KH2...since BbS was going to be called KH0, but you dont play as Sora...lol....and the opening gameplay I hope will be great...it better:31:

I just cant wait for this game to come out in the US.

Venitas

lol why doesnt n e 1 like kh2's intro? i liked the introduction of Roxas and the development of his past.

i will agree that Days' intro SUCKED and was almost painful. if i wasnt as big of a fan, i wouldve chucked my DS across the room lol. they should have kept the tutorials as 1 mission

jdeib963

Your right about Days' opening. It was so boring and slow. And then of course the COM members leave :(

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Your right about Days' opening. It was so boring and slow. And then of course the COM members leave :(

ik...:cry:I wanted to more Marluxia:cry: ....HE IS MY FAVORITE MEMBER OF THE ORGANIZATION (srre again for CAPS)

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
If the OP means the beginning of the games, then I disagree. KH2's beginning (besides having to earn a crapload of munny) was the most emotionally moving part of almost any game I've ever played. I have to resist tearing up every time I play it, even though I now know what's coming.

But I agree with you about Days, however. I would also like to add CoM to the list of games with bad beginnings. It covered the battle mechanics WAAAAY too fast, and really, who reads the instruction manual?

BbS's beginning looks very interesting so far. It looks like it will have all the character bonding that I loved in KH2, but not the somewhat excessive 2-hour length.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Personally, I'd say that the opening of KHII was the best part. There was actual character development! And story!

And then it was all downhill from there...

Venitas

Personally, I'd say that the opening of KHII was the best part. There was actual character development! And story!

And then it was all downhill from there...

u think so? other than sora's retardation and the game being fairly easy, i think kh2 was way better than 1,..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back