• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I just dicovered something ! OMG

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow_kairi

«ÇåL» said:
Ok I just figured this out today, first of you need to make sure you kill all enemies in the main hall of the Hotel and the green room. Once this is done go Examine the dusk picture first then the dawn picture next. Once you do this the guy behind the window will say "paintings are great" once he has said that...hit the bell on the counter three times...then he will say something like "if you are staying the night, try hittitng the clock." Now go into the green room and there should be a clock above the door that leads into the red room. Hit that clock by jumping on the box next to it....when you hit the first time it will make a chime, a small one... so hit it three times and it make a bigger chime...once you do that...hit a bit more until it makes another big chime...then behind you on the table in the green room a treasure chest should appear with a "Mythril" in it. Well there you go..LoL.

Im just thinking.... You know when you examine the paintings and they say what time it is? well i think that when you go to the green room and hit the clock untill its the same time as one or both (if you want to do it twice) of the paitings, you get a treasure chest or some thing. I'm just hypothising. I'm not really sure if its true but give it a try if you want.

if your thinking "why dont you do it if you're the one who thought of it" then my answer is i cant because i dont have the game or a ps2. My cousin has it and i play it when i go to her house because she doesnt play it. (its obvious):D

«ÇåL»

I thought of that when I discovered the whole thing, and it is probably right. Anyways If you guys need help with something just ask me...I am good at figuring out stuff like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back