• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I just discovered something! <_<

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Woah, I remember that commercial. Dont really care bout the announcer though, I personally dont think that it needed one. It was pretty self explanitory XD

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I remember that commerical sorta. Memorieeeees ;____; Now I wanna listen to the intro remix of Simple and Clean...

And that is Auron's VA! D: Wow. That's awesome. HE HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH KH TWICE YAY. xD;

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
haha yeah it did sound like Aurons voice, even though the audio was pretty cruddy.

[&#8730;]Genuflect
When this was shown, a lot of people laughed at it.
They think that Disney+Square would Suck.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I would probably be able to tell if it was him if my little brother would turn the crap on tv down.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Sorry for the double post!!!!

Kkinsider I have discovered yet another discovery that I'm sure will bring memories flying back once again. I recently just watch the VERY FIRST TRAILER of KH2 (When people called Roxas --> BHK) and I notice alot of things that were never included in the game because i just played kh 2 again on proud mode and I'm preparing for a die hard battle against Sepiroth (Yea wish me luck lol XD) So anyways. I notice some scenes from the first kh2 trailer were never included in the final game. Here are examples

Notice anything different?

Notice in 1. 26 when Roxas summons both Oathkeeper and Oblivion. Yet in the game Roxas summons them when he is already in the circle of fire while doing it like he did in Deep Dive. Personally I like the way he summons them in the trailer better, makes him look like he doesn't take crap from anybody and sorta lets us know he saying "Bring it on Axel!!!"

Alright next scene

1.00 we see the old Hollow bashion in KH 1 as Xemnas summons the remaining members of ORG to greet Sora, However, Sora retaliates and fights his way through the Neo heartless before sticking his hand out as if wanting to stop xemnas from revealing himself.

1.52 we see Donald angry at goofy and tries to freeze him yet instead freezes himself...in the final game this was not included.

And finally 2.01 where we see Sora already with his new clothing being defeated by dusk and saved by King mickey, However, in the game Sora was still wearing his KH 1 clothing when this happened.

I've been discovering things lately :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back