• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I just don't know what to do. Suggestions?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Horizon

Alright, so here's the deal:

This girl and I have been on and off for 3 times. I really like her and I always have... our 2nd relationship was the best.

Well, her parents are getting divorced and her dad's moving out... and she loves her dad a lot (not incest >_>) and she's crushed. She broke up with me most recently because she thought our relationship would go sour... but we never gave it time to see what would happen. I really want to be with her again, and she says she still loves me, but that she isn't ready for a relationship... She says that she does see us being together in the future, though... but honestly, i think our time is now and that if we don't do anything about it there won't be another chance.

Got any suggestions of what I can do...? :l
I really hate not being with her... I don't seem to function right.
But I don't want to rush anything. I just want her to be happy.

so... yeah.

UPDATE: Well, I was with her today and she kissed me... but i have no idea what happened lolz.

suggestions?

Last edited:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well the best thing and the first thing you should do is sit down and have a talk with her.

A divorce is always hard on the child in question, however if this is a tough time I don't understand why she wouldn't want to find support in you since you two love each other. If she loves him more than her mother than I assume she'll follow suit with him, that is, if that's what he intends on doing IE taking custody of her; but it's too early to tell unless you aren't giving all of the details or she didn't tell you about that. Keep us posted will you?

I too have had that feeling, you need her as much as she needs you even if she denies it. I'm not saying rush in and force her to do anything, just make it clear that she could use some support. And like you I too have felt the pain, it's hard to function normally without your partner, but you have to try and pull through. It's harder than it sounds but to survive you have to keep going, don't let things like this stop you from living your life.

And god forbid, if this whole thing doesn't work out move on. Yes you can sulk but don't do it forever, no sense in staying depressed. Things happen for a reason, for better or worse.

I hope this somehow helps you.
Good luck.

Sora RE+Mixed

Yttrxium is right. Thats probably the best thing to do. Its usually hard for a girl when things like this happen cuz their more emotional(girls im not sayin that to make fun its just true,dont get mad,no offense)

Yttrxium, Dark Horizon,plz be my friends.

mesmerized

Man, thats tough. Her dad's moving far away huh?

I wouldn't make her do anything she doesn't want to do. If its really hurting you, you should talk to her. If she still doesn't want to be with you, just set her free. The crazy things about us girls is that we think- A LOT. If she really loves you and it was meant to be she'll come back to you.

Its like that saying- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back it was always yours.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Yttrxium is right. Thats probably the best thing to do. Its usually hard for a girl when things like this happen cuz their more emotional(girls im not sayin that to make fun its just true,dont get mad,no offense)

Yttrxium, Dark Horizon,plz be my friends.

Thank you, and also already accepted your request, just don't sound too desperate though.
Gives off that vibe <_<

afrobutt

Silver Member
Lol love

Anyway, you've been off and on 3 times? Sounds like one of those relationships where a guy and a girl get together, start saying they love each other after a few days of dating, and then keep saying "I'm going to break up with you". Then, when they actually do, a week or two later on AIM one says "Oh baby, I was wrong. Take me back plz".

Rinse and repeat

tl;dr I doubt it's worth spending so much energy and thought on.

If I'm wrong (which I might be), then just let her decide. If she wants to get back together, then there you go. If not, don't say shit like "Baby, this might be our last chance and I dunwanna lose you baby, I love you baby", and stress her to make a decision she doesn't want to make.

Dark Horizon

Yttrxium: Most sense i've e-heard...

Ningacom: well the grand total time was for 3 years...ish. more like 2 and a halfz.

Her dad isn't moving too far away though... he's still in the state.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Lol love

Anyway, you've been off and on 3 times? Sounds like one of those relationships where a guy and a girl get together, start saying they love each other after a few days of dating, and then keep saying "I'm going to break up with you". Then, when they actually do, a week or two later on AIM one says "Oh baby, I was wrong. Take me back plz".

Rinse and repeat

tl;dr I doubt it's worth spending so much energy and thought on.

I'm too lazy to retype this.

DaDarkDude

I basically follow Yttrxium on this one. He basically gave a good summary, and I can't think of adding anything except for possibly telling her how you feel. that could break the ice, for all you know, she could be feeling the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back