• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i just found out that *spoiler*!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora reborn

i just found out that
Spoiler Spoiler Show

i found this out when last night i was reading all 13 secret ansem reports (just got the last 1) and it said a list of names and 2 of the names were

Spoiler Spoiler Show

anyway just share your oppinions here. oh and 1 last thing after finding this out and watching the secret ending i thinkg that

Spoiler Spoiler Show

cool huh??

I

inhiding

Spoiler Spoiler Show

sora reborn

i dunno...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Spoiler Spoiler Show

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
If you're not lying, then you are seriously mistaken, and just think that you saw it, becuase there most definately was no mention of an apprentice named Alex

sora reborn

well i just checked and to tell the truth u are 100% RIGHT. i must have dreamed up the name alex or something cuz the only name close to alex would be Even or Dillen. sorry people so just forget abot alex and continue talking about

Spoiler Spoiler Show

and an additional appology to the muffin man. sorray*smiles*

I

inhiding

sora reborn said:
im not lyeing-.-in fact ill go find the exact secret ansem report that its in be right back in 5 mins
Spoiler Spoiler Show

sora reborn

so is zexion but namura said in some interview that he would be in kh3 or something like that. if he didnt say it exactly like that i know he gave out major hints at least

I

inhiding

sora reborn said:
so is zexion but namura said in some interview that he would be in kh3 or something like that. if he didnt say it exactly like that i know he gave out major hints at least
~__~;

Spoiler Spoiler Show

sora reborn

well how are we gonna find out what his weapon is if hes not in kh3 (even as a flashback, a memory, or even a 5 second sceen where he sais 3 words)??

sora reborn

Zeke said:
just an Idea but what if his name didn't change?

are u talking about Evens name?? if so you must be rong because in the ansem reports it sais

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Squirrel

ok the only thing it said in the end thing was

the keyblade war
the chasers
and something else i cant remeber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back