• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I just had a scary thought...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AegisXIII

Awards
I don't think so as I think a conclusion for the entire saga is that the universe would be reordered to erase Sora Donald and Goofy from the worlds they have been into.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I feel like any non-MCU media is canon to the MCU now anyways due to the multiverse.

In any case, I don’t think they would use MCU content as a basis for a world in KH since it would be so expensive to license the likeness of those characters.

They would probably do an original story with original designs or look at one of the animated shows/comics/games and utilize those as source material.

(If anybody brings SW up as a counter-argument, I believe the use of the likeness of original trilogy characters is infinitely cheaper and they can reduce the cost even more by making off-brand models haha)

vaderskywalker

Awards
I feel like any non-MCU media is canon to the MCU now anyways due to the multiverse.

In any case, I don’t think they would use MCU content as a basis for a world in KH since it would be so expensive to license the likeness of those characters.

They would probably do an original story with original designs or look at one of the animated shows/comics/games and utilize those as source material.

(If anybody brings SW up as a counter-argument, I believe the use of the likeness of original trilogy characters is infinitely cheaper and they can reduce the cost even more by making off-brand models haha)
What about the POTC characters?

Sonofjafar

Awards

Are you suggesting that Disney use bootlegs of their own ips? Cuz that looks like a job for Mercury Man, Admiral California, The Incredible Pulp, Coyote the Trickster God, Queen Bee, Angry Eyes, Flykid, Mr. Weird and last but not least Redfool

Last edited:
Back