• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I just noticed something about Sora... (Fun discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

vaderskywalker

Awards
I'm probably wrong about this, but is Sora arrogant? He seems so sure that nothing bad can happen with the power of waking, to the point where he scoffs at any warning given to him about it, until chirithy confirms it, and yes, he is a kind individual, but even the most kind person in the world, can be guilty of arrogance, what are your thoughts?

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
I think he's overly optimistic, which sums up his character.

Foxycian

Awards
This is one of his character flaws, which is great. It’s just like Sonic, both characters can be full of themselves sometimes.

vaderskywalker

Awards
This is one of his character flaws, which is great. It’s just like Sonic, both characters can be full of themselves sometimes.
Yeah, but he was being warned by Mickey, an expert, and he didn't listen, it's kind of like the time Trunks tried to warn Vegeta about the androids, and that time with Cell and his perfect form, and he didn't listen, I'm all for a character having flaws, but they seem to just get taken to the extreme sometimes.

Last edited:
Back