• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I just noticed something...(Fun discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

vaderskywalker

Awards
I was looking at the Heartless entries in the KH3 journal, and in the Darkside entry, it says the reason it looks different, remains a mystery, could it be related to the realm of unreality, and you even fight it in the Final World at the beginning of the game, what are your thoughts?

Willow A113

Awards
I was looking at the Heartless entries in the KH3 journal, and in the Darkside entry, it says the reason it looks different, remains a mystery, could it be related to the realm of unreality, and you even fight it in the Final World at the beginning of the game, what are your thoughts?
I think it's just an extra powerful heartless. Some are stronger than others, and this one is close to the top (behind Chernabog and Ansem).

Chie

Awards
IMO it doesn't have any darkness in it.

Unsure what this means, though.

AleMustDie

Awards
I always thought the Darkside itself was strange in some ways. Always curious about his face reveal. But like Inferno and Inferno [chi] , it could just be a special one.
By the way that one, the one in the Final World, looks different .

The KHIV's Darkside looked really cool..

GreyouTT

Awards
IMO it doesn't have any darkness in it.

Unsure what this means, though.
It means it's a Lightside
communityIcon_bgbw87b3v6g61.png

Back