• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I just realized something...(Fun discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

vaderskywalker

Awards
Nomura was salty (that's the term right?) FF Versus 13 was taken from him, and I just realize the first clue probably wasn't the KH3 remind secret ending, the first was very likely the 7 vs 13 setup back in DDD, what are your thoughts?

D

Deleted member 246005

I just thought it was a play on Organization 13.

vaderskywalker

Awards
I just thought it was a play on Organization 13.
Maybe, maybe not, all we can do is speculate at this until proven otherwise, but it is weird that 7 vs 13 subtly references it, I don't know, maybe I'm overthinking it.(I have a bad habit of doing that.)

D

Deleted member 246005

Maybe, maybe not, all we can do is speculate at this until proven otherwise, but it is weird that 7 vs 13 subtly references it, I don't know, maybe I'm overthinking it.(I have a bad habit of doing that.)
It could be a subtle reference but it's too vague be conclusive about.

It could be a reference but not an interesting one. Verum Rex's inclusion is a better one.

Willow A113

Awards
Before we had 13 darknesses (Organization 13) and 7 lights (Princesses of Heart / Guardians of Light), now it seems like that concept is being flipped.
Darknesses: MoM + Luxu + 5 foretellers = 7 darknesses.
Lights: Sora, Riku, Kairi, Micky, Roxas, Axel, Xion, Terra, Ventus, Aqua, Strelitzia, Skuld, Yozora.
So we could see a battle/war between 7 Darknesses and 13 Lights for the finale of this new arc.

Back