• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I just saw a recent Smash poll, and Sora is Top 2 in every single list!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Maybe a keyblade based costume for Mii Swordfighter.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
A japanese player compiled their own poll findings:

vFngUN9.jpg

Japan's #1 is King Arthur as a teenage girl from an eroge game. Stay classy, Japan.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I'd like to see an actual, statistical approach to the matter. I imagine there's a close relationship between Nintendo's Marketing Department and the Smash Bros. dev team. I'm sure Sora will come, seeing as how there's going to be a new set of DLC characters.

cakito123

Awards
I'd like to see an actual, statistical approach to the matter. I imagine there's a close relationship between Nintendo's Marketing Department and the Smash Bros. dev team. I'm sure Sora will come, seeing as how there's going to be a new set of DLC characters.

Really? Where did you see this info? Didn't they plan to make only 3 DLC characters for smash?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
No, they simply announced they were making more characters after the Fighter's Pass.
Yes. Nintendo themselves said so after unveiling the fourth, mystery character. Seeing as how there's only a missing character in the first Fighters Pass, it's a right time to announce another one.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I love that Agumon has made the list. Digimon has a lot of fans in Germany. I don't really need him in Smash, but I'm always happy to see that the franchise still gets love.
I just want my Pokemon vs. Digimon crossover already. Be it in SSB, Pokken, a RPG, an anime, why has it not happened yet?

Like the game is literally made by the people that own Digimon and no one's put 2+2 together!

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I just want my Pokemon vs. Digimon crossover already. Be it in SSB, Pokken, a RPG, an anime, why has it not happened yet?

Like the game is literally made by the people that own Digimon and no one's put 2+2 together!
With GameFreaks' current status, I doubt it'll happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back