• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I JUST VOTED!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
It's true, I have voted. I have performed my civic duty and I am proud to contribute to CHANGE in the USA. I can't express how exciting it was to actually vote, even if the actual voting lasted a couple of minutes at most. It's exhilarating, honestly.

Who else had the privilege of being able to vote today?

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I am proud to contribute to CHANGE in the USA
Well that pretty much symbolizes who you voted for.

I can vote, but unlike you I don't see my vote mattering. I say when someone wins by one vote then I will start caring a bit.

Cissy

Bronze Member
It all adds up, Blink.

Oh, yeah. Voted. 'Twas fun.

Or, I should say, my father voted. But he allowed me to assist in his decision, so.

C

cam ron 77

Well good job. Thats the right attitude. Even better because you took part in one that is historical.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Good job.

I'm Canadian, so it doesn't really matter to me, but It's nice to see someone caring about the future of their people.

Last edited:

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I voted too, yay we do need changes aroudn here :) uh oh you know who I voted for darn it! >.<

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
Just outta curiosity, who'd you vote for?

Mastermind said:
It's true, I have voted. I have performed my civic duty and I am proud to contribute to CHANGE in the USA. I can't express how exciting it was to actually vote, even if the actual voting lasted a couple of minutes at most. It's exhilarating, honestly.

Who else had the privilege of being able to vote today?

This.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Obama, basically, is what he's saying, in case you didn't get that. xD The Change campaign, no?

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I want to vote, but I`m not in America.
your not old enough to vote anyway
I would have voted, but my birthday ain't for 11 days D=
Even if the voting occurred 2 weeks later you still couldn't vote cause you need to be registered a month before election and you cannot register until your 18.
It all adds up, Blink.
Not really. People can say it adds up, but when I wasn't going to vote for either person for president my vote really doesn't matter. I didn't do enough research on all the propositions either so yeah. Also when there is a possibility that there are 2 dead people voting the opposite way i am, it makes my vote count for even less. I agree people should vote, but at the same time your not less of a person if you don't.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Not really. People can say it adds up, but when I wasn't going to vote for either person for president my vote really doesn't matter. I didn't do enough research on all the propositions either so yeah. Also when there is a possibility that there are 2 dead people voting the opposite way i am, it makes my vote count for even less. I agree people should vote, but at the same time your not less of a person if you don't.
Think about it this way: When more than 1 million people think "my vote doesn't matter", just like you, and believe me, many people think the same way, that's one million people not voting.

That's what I meant.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Yes but also think that those 1 million people are usually spread across the country. So you got 50 states with that million people. That means at least 20k votes in each state, but even that is off cause each state won't be equal on non-voters. I understand where your going with it, but at the same time since we base our votes among states really my vote would only matter if my state is only decided by a vote.

Back