• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Just Want To Say...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
That it is very heartwarming how internationally collaborative the development and advertising has been for KH3. Sometimes the East gets trailers first, and sometimes we hear the English cast before the Japanese cast. It's awesome that we have more statesode artists collaborating with SE on assets and story concepts. Hell, the intro theme is a collaboration between a popular Japanese artist and a popular English artist. Kingdom Hearts has always been an Eastern-Western fusion in cincept, but now it's being executed the same way, and because of that we're seeing a higher level of authenticity in dialogue and equal advertising. Pretty damn cool!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This might be the reason why I’m so hopeful about KH3 being the best game of the series. With how much of a collaborative effort it has been, it feels like what Kingdom Hearts has always had the potential to be.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
This might be the reason why I’m so hopeful about KH3 being the best game of the series. With how much of a collaborative effort it has been, it feels like what Kingdom Hearts has always had the potential to be.
yeah it seems kh3 is what nomura wanted to kh to be inthe first place

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
We are really living the future, aren't we?

Every time I see the new models I just get this giddy feeling inside like, this...this is what I have been waiting for. The base game, what are considered just regular graphics now, basically rival the super special cg movies of the opening and ending that I used to ogle with big fan-girly eyes about how beautiful it was and sit there dreaming about the day the whole game could look that good. That dream is here now and it's almost unbelievable sometimes.

In some ways I'm glad it's taken so long because THIS is the pay off we are getting. So so utterly happy.

Sdog

Awards
It all honestly seems to good to be true, ya know? With how much people are outright putting into this game it has great potential. And the best part is the ride from here is just gonna fly by and present us with more info than I think we are ready for. Between the remaining worlds to be announced, appearances at shows, magazine coverage, and the holidays, the time between us and the game should just fly by.

mytomxxx

I'm so happy this is finally happening, after all this time of waiting. And is being made in an awesome way, I mean, we as fandom critic alot the game, but honestly I think everybody here are just loving what is coming.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
To be fair, Utada was a Japanese-American working in the music biz in New York quite a bit before she rose to superstardom in Japan. She already brought an excellent fusion of both cultures to the series before Skrillex came into the picture.

I agree as far as everything else is concerned, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back